IT.COM

lcn dot com is real or a scam?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zeeshan zahoor

Established Member
Impact
Hello to all, today I just visited a website where domains are cheap, but I want to know if anyone knows about it or not. lcn.com are they real or just giving cheap offers for caught

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello to all, today I just visited a website where domains are cheap, but I want to know if anyone knows about it or not. lcn.com are they real or just giving cheap offers for caught
Scam? Right away the big words.

They are real, I have used them.

Last edited:
•••
I have used them 2-3 years ago and they were as legit as they could've been.

•••
I have used LCN. They are legit.

•••
thank you to all for reply.

•••
Scam? Right away the big words.

They are real, I have used them.
Actually, the site layout is almost identical to the other 2 websites where i got scammed last year. that's why i asked here.

•••
decent company. right now offering 1gbp.com and free .co.uk.

•••
I have used them for years. I use them to this day and have some of my best names with them. Good customer service and a decent dashboard.

They used to be lowcostnames.com

•••
use to have lot of domains with them, good registrar

•••
They are associated with names.co.uk

•••
Last year i try register new two domains i paid also but my request rejected but payment deducted from my card but i contact many time they do not reply and my 10usd gone.

•••
Last year i try register new two domains i paid also but my request rejected but payment deducted from my card but i contact many time they do not reply and my 10usd gone.
I find that hard to believe tbh... There must be more to this story

•••
I find that hard to believe tbh... There must be more to this story
But i face this issues with them and i send email also last months but still not response. I just share what happened to me

•••
•••
NO i try only via email,

•••
•••
•••
Used them. Not a scam. Even helped me transfer out some expired domains that were close to going into redemption.

•••
Their offer is valid only for European countries... If you belong to other countries they will deduct your money without delivering your domain

•••
Seems not for all countries..they generated order and invoice for one domain as per promotion.when i tried to pay with my international CC ,final page went to error.(i tired different CC also). If it is only for EU,why should they allow other countries to register and and ask for payment clearance..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back