Dynadot

$ 2.47 LCN .COM offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Abdullah Abdullah

Top Member
Impact
Received this email today; 2.47 USD .com registrations. First 500 domains and one per customer. I will pass this time though:)

NB: Post contains no affiliate codes

Get a .COM domain for just £1.95!
Offer ends this weekend

Hi Abdullah,
We're back with another incredible domain name deal, but be quick because this one is only around for a few days.

Until Sunday we're giving you the chance to register a .COM for £1.95 (+VAT) - that's a massive saving of £12 off the usual price of £13.95.

Just use promo code SUMMERCOMat the checkout to get yours today.

Get your £1.95 .COM domain
£1.95 .COM domain terms
  • Offer expires at 23:59 on Sunday 30th June.
  • The following suffix is on offer at £1.95 when registered for 1 year using the voucher code SUMMERCOM - .COM. The offer applies to new purchases only.
  • This offer entitles you to one use per customer and one use per account. Any abuse of the offer e.g. multiple redemptions, will lead to the order being cancelled and refunded. LCN Limited reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason.
  • Offer is limited to 500 domains in total at £1.95
  • Following the conclusion of the promotion the domains will be charged at standard LCN rates which can be found here: https://www.lcn.com/domain-names/pricing For EU customers VAT rates payable will be subject to your country of residence.
  • LCN Limited reserves the right to end, extend and or amend this offer and/or the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Offers are for the first billing period only, do not apply to renewals, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of LCN Limited. Standard terms & conditions apply.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The discount applies to only one domain ($18.09-$15.61=$2.48) in your cart, not all.
So, wrong Information IMO.
Also, no paypal.

•••
The discount applies to only one domain ($18.09-$15.61=$2.48) in your cart, not all.
So, wrong Information IMO.
Also, no paypal.
What do you mean by wrong information? This is an exact copy of the email I received. You register 1 .com only , and the discount is for the first 500 domains registered( 500 accounts).

•••
That's ok, the information provided in the email is misleading and gives an impression that you can register 500 domains for £1.95 each, read this again:

•••
That's ok, the information provided in the email is misleading and gives an impression that you can register 500 domains for £1.95 each, read this again:
This simply means they have 500 names at the discounted price, more like first come first serve

•••
Nah, I dont think it is misleading at all. They mention it like this: -
  • This offer entitles you to one use per customer and one use per account. Any abuse of the offer e.g. multiple redemptions, will lead to the order being cancelled and refunded. LCN Limited reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason.
What is so misleading about this? They clearly mentioned that 1 per account, and overall once 500 domains are registered the promotion is over.

•••
Ok, I think I missed this part, like the fineprint: one use per customer and one use per account
Wouldn't have tried it otherwise

•••
•••
Does it work for transfers? If not do know know any transfer promo for .com?

•••
Does it work for transfers? If not do know know any transfer promo for .com?
The email states new registration, I am not sure about transfer promos at the moment.

•••
swoosh. i just got paypyercla////ss!

•••
Back