NameSilo

Get .Com £2.34 From LCN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ahmad Rajpoot

Impact
.COM, .CO.UK and .UK domain name offer terms and conditions

• The following suffixes are on offer for £1.00 when registered for 1 year using the embedded voucher code - .CO.UK. & .UK The offer applies to new purchases only.
  • The following suffix is on offer for £1.95 when registered for 1 year using the embedded voucher code - .COM The offer applies to new purchases only.
  • This offer limits you to two £1.00 .CO.UK domains, two £1.00 .UK domains and one £1.95 .COM domain per account, in a single transaction. Any abuse of the offer, e.g. multiple redemptions, will lead to the order being cancelled and refunded. LCN Limited reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason, including rejecting orders processed outside of the United Kingdom.
  • Following the conclusion of the promotion, the domains will be charged at standard LCN rates which can be found here. For EU customers, VAT rates payable will be subject to your country of residence.
  • LCN Limited reserves the right to end, extend and or amend this offer and/or the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Offers are for the first billing period only, do not apply to renewals, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, cannot be used where free domain offers have already been redeemed and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of LCN Limited. Standard terms & conditions apply.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Just Open LCN And Get 1 Domain On that Rate,,,

•••
Only for UK residents it seems!

•••
I couldn't get their December promo working, as just before the final step I kept receiving stupid error messages about my whois information (which I tried correcting a few times, without success).

•••
i am a non uk resident. my registration was submitted for approval it says. i am waiting.

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing.

Dear x

Thank you for using lcn.com.

We are pleased to confirm that we have now successfully processed payment for your order which was created at https://www.lcn.com

The product(s) or service(s) that you have paid for are now in the process of being registered, created, set up or renewed.

If you would like a printed sales/VAT invoice for your records, please click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address bar.

•••
LCN is a joke.
yesterday i saw this promo and registered one domain in the morning.
lcn told me to wait,they will do a check,which i can understand.
but in the afternoon i can no longer log in again.
i contacted their customer service,after a long long time,about 40minutes waiting,you can not close the page,otherwise you will have to wait again.
they told me the promo is for UK customer,and my account is deactivated.
they will refund my money in a few days.
there is no such limit on their homepage or checkout page.
while i used the promo,they deactivated my account.
this is LCN way of doing business.
fu*k LCN

•••
That's great information.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back