IT.COM

LCN.com: $2.65 promo for one .com domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey everybody. I happened to see that LCN.com is offering a $2.65 promo on registering one .com domain. Not affiliated with them, just still have some domains there from their cheap transfer days. Enjoy.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
does anyone have experience with them ? please share

their policy on renewals, transfers, push, renewal pricing etc ? any info on these topics will be helpful

•••
No problem at all !
Registered a domain - Transferred to other company - push within the users

Cheers

•••

their policy on renewals, transfers, push, renewal pricing etc ? any info on these topics will be helpful

Just take a look on there website i use them and they are fine

•••
existing customer can use also, thanks

•••

I have good experience with them. Really liked their $6.49 transfer offer

•••
•••
i hope they increase limit to 5, then i will be more interested :xf.smile::xf.grin::sneaky:

•••
•••
•••
I tried to register a domain there right now but no PayPal payment option. Sad!

•••
Domain registration is manual, I wonder how many hours or days?

•••

It's not manual. I just registered a domain and got it immediately.

•••
@thegeekguy I think the first time you register a domain there they need to verify you. Forgot about that. It's been a few years since I first regged there.

Last edited:
•••
Same thing happened with me. Chatted with online support & they immediately called me & approved order. Do the same.

•••
I buy today and they tell me not ok for not UK. Cancels because in Vietnam.
Not stated in rules. racist
Unhappy customer

Same other discount here

•••
@Pham van duc Sorry to hear that. Maybe they have issues with customers from some countries. I'm in the US and have bought/transferred a lot of domains there.

•••
Just used it thanks!. Also no problems with xfering as i sold a bp name and buyer transferred out easily via auth code!

•••
I thought its available for only people in the uk

•••
•••
•••
That's what they told me before

•••
I'm not in UK but I registered one last week for exactly that price.

•••
Yes its for only Uk even .com $2.65 only for uk.
Screenshot_20191110_152940.png

•••
Yes.It's only for UK residents.They cancelled my order.I had a conversation with the support through chat and they said it's available only for UK residents.They should have shown a message about this while we make order.They are simply accepting $2.65 as payment from everyone and after a day cancels the order and returns money.What a bad management!

•••
Back