Dynadot

FREE .COM, .NET or .ORG Domain Transfer at LCN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
From now until 23:59 30/06/17, using code FREETRANSFER to get a FREE domain transfer at LCN.

>> Transfer link: https://www.lcn.com/domain-names/transfers

The promo code is applicable on a single domain transfer for .com, .net and .org extensions only. One use per customer.

Besides, if you wanna transfer more domains, LCN is offering the lowest rate for .NET and .ORG domain - only £5 each (about $6.39). Using US dollar to make payment, the price will be reduced to only $6.19 each.

• Paypal is not available here, only Credit Card accepted.
  • Free domain privacy.
Enjoy!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Ricky LCN Does this promo have 1-year free privacy? #1 in this thread mention that, but some friends of mine reported you need to pay about 12 USD for privacy protector.

When I check LCN site, it only say you need £4.95/year for privacy protector renewal. But there's no mention for privacy price of transferred domain.

•••
Thanks @Ricky LCN to find us in this thread and support.
Folks feel free to get contact with him to make everything at LCN easier(y)

•••
@Ricky LCN Does this promo have 1-year free privacy? #1 in this thread mention that, but some friends of mine reported you need to pay about 12 USD for privacy protector.

When I check LCN site, it only say you need £4.95/year for privacy protector renewal. But there's no mention for privacy price of transferred domain.

Hi @soitre

Currently we offer free privacy only on new registrations - and that privacy would last as long as the initial registration term. Renewals to privacy after that would be at our usual £4.95/year renewal rate.

We are currently looking into the possibility of including privacy for free on transfers, but this is only at the early discussion stage and I don't have any further information available just yet. Sorry!

Lcn chat support is perfect but Lcn transfer system cant start transfers without support.

Our transfers system should work fine without the need for any intervention from our support team. However, that's not to say it's 100% perfect all the time. I'm glad our support guys managed to help you get your transfers back on track :)

•••
@Ricky LCN
It's nice to see staff writing in this forum. It gives sense of confidence.

•••
My account is now un-suspended and my transfer is been set back on track. It is very nice seen their staff here in which we can chat with. Thanks to Matt at LCN.. he was the one in charged of my account support.Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
We are unable to authorise your card with the bank. Please verify your card details and try again.

•••
Is credit card needed for free transfer?

•••
•••
It's only 2 days left for this FREE transfer offer.
Update: There is no free domain privacy for domain transfered in LCN anymore. Only new domain registrations at LCN will get it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Visit LCN from 9am - 5:30pm UK time you can meet the chatbox at the bottom right.

•••
It's only 2 days left for this FREE transfer offer.
Update: There is no free domain privacy for domain transfered in LCN anymore. Only new domain registrations at LCN will get it.
still working now?

•••
I suppose the coupon code is expired :(

•••
Official email: Domain Privacy is now free using the coupon FREEPRIVACY

I didn't receive any confirmation after the order is placed though. Works for anyone?

•••
•••
So the coupon for a free transfer is still valid or not?
...for me it is not working.

•••
So the coupon for a free transfer is still valid or not?
...for me it is not working.
Free transfer coupon was expired. But for existing customers will the domains at LCN, you can have FREE Domain Privacy with code FREEPRIVACY.

Official email: Domain Privacy is now free using the coupon FREEPRIVACY

I didn't receive any confirmation after the order is placed though. Works for anyone?
My domain's expiry date is on 2019 and I got Free domain privacy for all the rest of time. work for me!

•••
Hi guys, how to push to another aacount, don't see any feature.

•••
Hi guys, how to push to another aacount, don't see any feature.
To push the domain, you will need help from support team, can not do it yourself at LCN

•••
yes, the transfer code expire. Just wondering any other registrars offering transfer promo now.

•••
yes, the transfer code expire. Just wondering any other registrars offering transfer promo now.
Free transfer and privacy codes are all expired but LCN's transfer price is still good - only $6.19

•••
There are no problems with transfer out to another registrar?

•••
•••
In case you need a guide to get easier when managing domains at LCN, please visit my new post:
How To Manage Domains at LCN?
Hope it can help!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back