Domain Empire

priced LasVegasHockeyTickets.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
3k 0.o Holy Shrimp.

Consider the tourism market in Vegas - one of the top 5 destinations in the US. Then the ticket cost of NHL tickets in the secondary market in North America... then combine it all in Las Vegas, mecca or adult disney world destination for spending and excess. Then consider affiliate commission streams promoting those NHL hockey tickets...

$3K is the price of 4 tickets to a Stanley Cup NHL final game.... (or more $ depending on teams) ....

I've done the metrics, and am from Montreal.. I know the value of sports tickets in a major market, and Vegas is a crazy place where money flows. :)

•••
•••
Final drop $2200 (Paypal for very established members here) otherwise escrow, split fees.

Canadian? Me too! Pay via Interac EMT e-Transfer and get at it par in CAD! Cool, eh?

•••
•••
High offer received: US $550

Will not sell this for under $1K. Listed on multiple forums / domain marketplaces. BIN at $2K, if no further serious offers within 72 hours, will be pulled from sale.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back