IT.COM

question Landing page and parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Afaque khan

Established Member
Impact
Hi,I have a doubt regarding Landing pagesand PARKING.

I have my domains at Efty Marketplace,made landing pages all of them.And I have couple of domains placed

on Sedo for sale,So do I have to change my name servers of those domains listed on Sedo from Efty to Sedo

parking? Is this the best practice?.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It depends do you want a parking earnings from your domains (if they can make some) or not.
You don't need to park your names at Sedo if you want to list them there.
I believe it is even better to have landing pages separated from marketplaces, so you and buyer can avoid marketplace fees, but at the same time your domains can be seen at Sedo.

•••
most of the services now offer hosted landing pages. so you can park your names somewhere and have a hosted landing page somewhere else. Try voodoo and bodis and if your making less than $2 per month on the name then maybe its better to connect it to a landing page. I test all my names with parking and park the ones making money and send the rest to landers. I rather control the traffic to my page if its not generating revenue

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back