Dynadot

opinion Making own landing page instead of parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Suppose you have a domain, that is parked and receives constant traffic and revenue.
Does creating your own landing page with AdSense instead of parking increases ad CTR and earnings?
Has anyone tested that?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,
This is kind of a hard question because it mostly depends on the domain. From my personal experience, I have done this and for one domain that I switched from parked to landing and I was able to increase my revenue from 100-250 and for my second domain it was better off parked. I would recommend to give it a try and find some results because you can learn something new from this experience.
Goodluck!

•••
Hello,
This is kind of a hard question because it mostly depends on the domain. From my personal experience, I have done this and for one domain that I switched from parked to landing and I was able to increase my revenue from 100-250 and for my second domain it was better off parked. I would recommend to give it a try and find some results because you can learn something new from this experience.
Goodluck!
Thanks for sharing. I guess it all depends on type of audience you get and what they expect to see on the page.

•••
Get it parked, buddy. Saves time and less headache plus more income :stig:

•••
if yo uare planning to get it monetized by using adsense then there are chances your account will get banned IF you have only one page website, get some articles written ($4-5 per 500 words on fiverr) around your domain niche, put up a wordpress blog and try! let us know how it goes. :)

•••
•••
Back