IT.COM

.tv Just sold an IDN .TV for $9,500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Greetings!

I finished a deal today and got the funds for a Japanese IDN .TV name. The name is protected by NDA.

Buyer is an end-user. They contacted me via email. I accepted their final offer of $9,500 after two-week negotiations.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WhoNet said:
Congrats .TV -

Thanks for sharing the good news!

Thank you Lee. Your ยฃ.NET is worth at least ten times of the value of this IDN .TV. :imho:

You have some unique IDNs in your signature. Best of luck with them! :)

WhoNet said:
Do you mind to tell me is it a Hiragana (ๅนณไปฎๅ) or Katakana character?

It is a Katakana name.

I have a few .TV names in Hiragana as well, but the market is not as active as the Katakana. :imho:

•••
.tv said:
Thank you Lee. Your ยฃ.NET is worth at least ten times of the value of this IDN .TV. :imho:

You have some unique IDNs in your signature. Best of luck with them! :)

Thanks pal, I wish it will have a good price in future :D

.tv said:
It is a Katakana name.

I have a few .TV names in Hiragana as well, but the market is not as active as the Katakana. :imho:

Nice sales, Congrats again
handshake.gif

•••
Congrats buddy. Very awesome achievement on current times. Final users make all the difference.

On the other hand, my prime keywords portuguese dot tv don't sell even for pennies...

•••
•••
Awesome job!

Congrats on your sale!

Very good price for any IDN!

:)

•••
•••
Well done- I too have had offers on Japanese IDN .tv- not enough to get them out of my grasp though-yet:!:

Direct contact form buyer - or---?

•••
wot said:
Well done- I too have had offers on Japanese IDN .tv- not enough to get them out of my grasp though-yet:!:

Thank you wot. :)

wot said:
Direct contact form buyer - or---?

Yep, they contacted via email.

•••
discovernow said:
Awesome sale!!! I just wish this was not an NDA, because that sale would look real good in DNjournal.com next week sales report.

Thanks, Jim

What is it with NDA's anyway. In 10 years time I cant recall a single instance where a buyer asked for an NDA. I almost never sell to other domainers so maybe thats it.

•••
finster said:
What is it with NDA's anyway. In 10 years time I cant recall a single instance where a buyer asked for an NDA. I almost never sell to other domainers so maybe thats it.

IDN market is quite different. I have heard about a couple of $xxx,xxx deals in the IDN market, but NDAs protect those sales info.

I sold a few IDN .TV names to resellers, and to end-users. In either case, the buyers prefer not to disclose the name, or even the entire deal!

•••
•••
nice, bodes well for my japan.tv. :]

•••
This sale NEVER happened

Just to be clear:

This sale NEVER happened.
It's just a piece of a bs marketing.

:lol:

•••
Just to be clear:

This sale NEVER happened.
It's just a piece of a bs marketing.

Then, or now? The thread is 3 years old!

•••
The name was not mentioned so explain how you know what happened about anything.

•••
the .tv's i see at IDNF never get a bid ....... ??

•••
Congrats bud. Was it another developer or end user?

•••
•••
•••
Obvious. Like NP, IDNF is also a forum for domainers.

can you name a vibrant marketplace or than the one mentioned .......interested thanks

•••
there is no reason to comment here any more

There was a serious reason to comment on the old stuff. But as long as censors are actively removing thoughtful posts there is no reason to comment here any more.

•••
There was a serious reason to comment on the old stuff. But as long as censors are actively removing thoughtful posts there is no reason to comment here any more.

I didnt see a thoughtful post from you - must have been removed.

•••
Last edited:
•••

I missed what the reason...isin't in your initial post either??
but looks like proof is required to back it up.

•••

A question is not a comment

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back