IT.COM

Just sold a dot .name ! The return of the dot .name ?!

NameSilo
Watch

wow!

Account Closed
Impact
Here is a nice lucky deal...
I decided to renew my domain fashion.name last month.

After 2 weeks I got an offer in Sedo for it.
Now the sale complited and it sold for EU 850 !!!

Well, you never know , so even dot .name can make a profit sometimes.

Hope to see more .name sold.

:xf.love:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
wow! said:
Here is a nice lucky deal...
I decided to renew my domain fashion.name last month.

After 2 weeks I got an offer in Sedo for it.
Now the sale complited and it sold for EU 850 !!!

Well, you never know , so even dot .name can make a profit sometimes.

Hope to see more .name sold.

:xf.love:

I feel happy too. Infact the name is very nice.

•••
I have had similar situations quite a few times. I think on whether to renew a domain and then decide to...only to get an offer a day or two later. I think prospective buyers see the name is expiring and wait. Then when you renew they make their offer.:)

Or the opposite happens...you don't renew and it is grabbed the first day available.:(
( I just stopped looking )

This biz is a riot....lol

•••
Well, thats a great 850 EU decision! Congrats! I think you were smart to renew the name. Great keyword, terrible extension. I think the keyword makes up for the TLD in this particular case. Smart move and it pays off. Im glad to hear .name is selling, just bringing up the value of everything else.

•••
.name sales list?

Anyone have a list of some past .name sales?

•••
Greeat sale. Congrats!

Fashion.name is actually a really good...erm, name. Probably one of the best .names around.

We are the Fashion.Name!

very brandable.

well done.

•••
Thanks for your posts,
yea fashion.name is us , hope that domains will always be in fashion , and not old fashion...

•••
thebutler said:
Anyone have a list of some past .name sales?

Head over to www.dnsaleprice.com and you will find they have a few .name sales listed if you search for the .name TLD.

Regards :)

•••
Congrats on the sale.. I, at one time, owned quite a few pretty decent .name and let them all drop..

•••
Congrats! fashion and .name is really a match.

•••
You made .name history. Congrats.

•••
Nice to hear that! Congrats! :)

•••
•••
congrats............and good luck

•••
Congrats - very nice sale.

startyourengine said:
Head over to www.dnsaleprice.com and you will find they have a few .name sales listed if you search for the .name TLD.

Regards :)

Thats one of my favourite (and quickest) places for checking prices - I'm surprised dnjournal has'nt got a database of previous sales.

To whoever owns it - thanks, great job :)

Last edited:
•••
On the other hand, I have situations that consecutive renews did not yield any offers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back