Dynadot

.info The dot info giveaway

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Badger

Ravaged By AgeVIP Member
Impact
Ok, with some sceptiscism i consider venturing out into the mysterious world of regged dot infos at no cost. :-/

I have an account with domaindiscount24 and theyre pretty good - you know free url forwarding / emails etc - so i seriously consider taking the plunge.

Right, (i think to myself) what phrase / name would prefix dot info that would make it better (if not as good as) dot com.

How bout - 'bestadviceand.info' - no that sucks!
Well, what about - 'cheapestdvds.info' - hmmmmm not bad
ok, I like cheap / cheapest, so how bout - 'cheapchampagne.info' - :bingo: regged that one....
But there must be something better..... Got it... 'tourist'...!
So i go for 'london-tourist.info' - damn taken!
But what-a-yer-know, to my amazement i find most other towns / cities and countrys around the world arent taken so i regged

england-tourist.info
scotland-tourist.info

And one or two others...............

And my point (to this ever so long winded / slightly bored at work tale) is, NP'rs, am I just being plain dumb - you know, mispelled the word tourist or something or have i unearthed a nice little niche in the dotinfo boom (well, dotinfo pop i guess you might call it....)

Answers on a postcard please................ :blink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back