IT.COM

discuss Just Sold A Domain!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Glen Parmenter

Established Member
Impact
Just sold one of my domains for $125! Ah yeah!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your first Sale!!!

•••
•••
Congrats! Great feeling, isn't it?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congratulations Congratulations on your sale.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Inbound/outbound?
Purchase price?
Hold time?
(if you can)
Thanks.

I found the domain off the expireddomains.net list from a search. I posted in a Facebook Group. Was contacted same day. Agreed upon a price. Domain I have had for a little more than 60 days now. I purchased the domain for $12

•••
I found the domain off the expireddomains.net list from a search. I posted in a Facebook Group. Was contacted same day. Agreed upon a price. Domain I have had for a little more than 60 days now. I purchased the domain for $12
Thanks. Thats great, i tried fb groups for a month or 2 and felt they were all just sellers there. Maybe have to make a few posts to test again. Congrats and Thanks.

•••
Thanks. Thats great, i tried fb groups for a month or 2 and felt they were all just sellers there. Maybe have to make a few posts to test again. Congrats and Thanks.

Yes for the most part it is sellers. I joined about 10 FB groups and the feature that allows me to post it to all of them helped me get this one. Honestly I was very lucky on this one.

•••
veri gud price for sail 2 resailer!

•••
•••
Back