IT.COM

.mobi June T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Domain Auction in New York

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Conference

The upcoming T.R.A.F.F.I.C. event in New York should be an interesting venue for introducing the domain industry to the financial and business world. It will also include a continuation of the dialogue with Madison Avenue about using domain names. "Wall Street here we are and we are here to tell you why you should care. Our top tier, all-star analysts will address Wall Street and expose them to the profitable world of domain names."

The T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference will be June 19 - 22, 2007 at the Grand Central Hyatt in New York City, NY. Conference attendence is by invitation and the cost is $1,795. You can get information at the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. website .

Domain Auction

The live and silent auctions will again be run by MONIKER, and I believe that this time with a focus on financial industry domain names. Over 60,000 names were submitted for consideration for the last auction in March. Time to get them in now before the last minute rush.

Names for must be submitted to Moniker by Thursday, April 26, 2007. Right now you can email Moniker with your list of names and then they will ask for the name, registrar, minimum "take home price" (take home + 15% = reserve price) you will accept, a preferred category and keywords for each name. Moniker will email you a contract ("Exclusive Right to Sell Agreement") to sign and fax in. You can find information about the auction at the Moniker Marketplace

Post Your Submitted Auction Names Below

If you would like to list your names that you have submitted for consideration go ahead and add them in this thread. It will be a while before we find out which ones get selected for the auctions.

Get your MOBIs in there. Good luck to all.

-acc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
the way i understand my contract is you can sell the domains - you just have to pay them a commission on the sales price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back