Domain Empire

Jeez! See What Undeveloped Has On My Domain Name

Spaceship
Watch
I was just going through my domain names by direct visit when I stumbled on what seem to be a turn off for me.

I will have to remove this domain name from there, have it hosted with my own lander on it. No way!

21% vat from buyer and 15% commission from seller is a complete rip off.
page.PNG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Jideofor,

As you know we've launched our new marketplace on Wednesday so there are still some small bugs here and there. I see the issue is already solved on your parking pages. So that's good.

Let me clarify something though. If we charge VAT the VAT goes to the seller not Undeveloped. So in the above example the $606 would have been paid out to you and you. Effectively this means netto as a seller you'll end up with more not less because we charge the legal VAT rate based on the information you have supplied in your backoffice and the information we have from your buyer.

This was one of the most requested features from our sellers. That's why we're happy to be able to provide this to our sellers in our latest iteration.

I hope this clarifies the VAT section.

Take care,
Reza

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back