NameSilo

question I've made a mistake

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bonin

DimitarBonin.comTop Member
Impact
1,190
I've made a mistake....

About 3 months ago, one of my domains was approved in Brandpa for over $4k, the domain was deleted from all other markets, Dan, Sedo, Flippa and so on, except one ( GoDaddy - I've forgotten ) and this morning I woke up with an offer for this domain in the mid xxx range, so what are my options in this case?

To delete the domain from brandpa... the domain still will be visible there for 30 days
To reject the offer at godaddy and to move on
Or how to transfer the buyer to brandpa ( this is something that I don’t want to do, because is not fair and this is a GoDaddy lead and they deserve the commission ).

So, your opinion please
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
3
•••
Then you don't have a problem, just let the offer expire and close the listing at GD.
I agree with domainrecap, sell at Godaddy and just drop it at brandpa.
 
1
•••
I have different type of problem, the value is not the point, I just don’t want to break any rules
This is one of the reason I will never use a marketplace that demands exclusive right, except they give me 100% guarantee of selling the domain at a given time. Selling domain name is already hard enough, restricting it to one platform makes it even harder. Never allow any marketplace to hold your names hostage.
 
Last edited:
3
•••
. Even if I lost this sale my reputation is more expensive and more important

Above and beyond everything else..... ^^^ This ^^^

Every circumstance has it's own uniqueness, but if you follow your heart and do what you know is right, you will find this industry will recognize who you are and what you are about, and in the long run it will serve you well.

But of course you already knew this or you wouldn't have started this thread. :)

Peace,
Kenny
 
6
•••
Above and beyond everything else..... ^^^ This ^^^

Every circumstance has it's own uniqueness, but if you follow your heart and do what you know is right, you will find this industry will recognize who you are and what you are about, and in the long run it will serve you well.

But of course you already knew this or you wouldn't have started this thread. :)

Peace,
Kenny

Thank you
 
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back