Dynadot

discuss It is said that one way to be a good domainer is to read many namepros posts, but which posts are you referring to specifically?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nekoneko

Impact
It is said that one way to be a good domainer is to read many namepros posts, but which posts are you referring to specifically?

What posts have you found helpful?

Please share some of your contributions that have actually been helpful.

Sorry my poor english.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It is said that one way to be a good domainer is to read many namepros posts, but which posts are you referring to specifically?

What posts have you found helpful?

Please share some of your contributions that have actually been helpful.

Sorry my poor english.
We want to personally welcome you to the community!

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.

Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros: Click Here

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. We’re always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

•••
namepros.com/threads/popular-domain-beginner-resources.844937/
I have been a registered member of namepros since 2016.

I have seen the above article in the past 5 years.

However, when I read them again, I found some new things.

However, these are not specific ways to invest in domains.

I would like to know the posts that have presented specific investment methods.

•••
I have been a registered member of namepros since 2016.

I have seen the above article in the past 5 years.

However, when I read them again, I found some new things.

However, these are not specific ways to invest in domains.

I would like to know the posts that have presented specific investment methods.
Unfortunately, most strategies and methods from 5 years ago, may not be valid today, especially the ones that were niche or trend specific, since those can spike and die fairly quickly sometimes.

There's lot's of valuable information on NamePros from various members and what works for one, may not work for another and vice versa.

Everyone does it differently and it's not one size fits all.

Since you asked about specific members experiences and references, I can share some of my older posts that may or may not help in your research. Most of which, is still valid in today's market(s) and may not have been included in the helpful topics pages you said you already read.
The above are just a small fraction of some of the things I've personally shared over the years on NamePros. They range in time-frame from over a decade ago to a few months ago. There's many, many more, but the above should be enough reading material to keep you occupied for a little while.

Though, I must reiterate, we all do it (or did it) differently. What works (Or worked) for one, may not work for another and vice versa.

At the end of the day, a domain is truly only worth what a seller and buyer agree on.

I'm sure others have a lot of thread topics they can reference as as well, I just wanted to help get you started on some potential reading you may not have seen yet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back