IT.COM

Is user TodayGold another internet troll?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakespierre

Established Member
Impact
Who is he? Does anybody know him? Seems to be posting OT crackpot in topics (just like this one) and he won't let up. I don't want to appear like another troll but Is there a bloody moderator on this sub forum? I don't want to continue to feed him anymore because I'm tired of reading his BS. How about the rest here?

Ridiculous...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Well I came here to appraise something and since there's nothing else....... i'm gonna say the puffin on Kate's pic is worth like a GAZILLION bucks

•••
Well I came here to appraise something and since there's nothing else....... i'm gonna say the puffin on Kate's pic is worth like a GAZILLION bucks

thought it was a penguin :)

•••
•••
There aint no "puffins" in Africa...just penguins...

•••
Here is my advice when you see a :troll:

-don39t-feed-the-troll-meme-29989.jpg

•••
Not sure what you mean by a "troll" ( I know what it is but depends on a person tolerance levels) or came across any "trolling" by the member you mentioned.

But if you are feeling you are being "trolled"..just "report" it

We expect members to present their opinions maturely, without invoking hostility or aggression, and without antagonizing other members.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/expectations-for-respect-and-constructiveness.845259/

•••
Put him on ignore. As simple as that.

•••
Who is he? Does anybody know him? Seems to be posting OT crackpot in topics (just like this one) and he won't let up. I don't want to appear like another troll but Is there a bloody moderator on this sub forum? I don't want to continue to feed him anymore because I'm tired of reading his BS. How about the rest here?

Ridiculous...
You yourself signed up a week ago, who are you?

If you are going to call someone out, link their offences out, don't just blast them without due cause.

•••
Put him on ignore. As simple as that.
Great point..only downfall to that is "business" (auctions etc)..

•••
You yourself signed up a week ago, who are you?

If you are going to call someone out, link their offences out, don't just blast them without due cause.

That thread mess has already been cleaned up by the moderators so you're late and missed out on all the fun. Who I 'm is not the point and shouldn't be important. But the fact that I am anonymous gives me the option to stick out for you if attacked by a <self-censored> troll. Let's comment on the message not the messenger, shall we?

Regards,

•••
His account has now been closed.

•••
•••
•••
Sad really, his comments was always entertaining.

•••
I thought his comments on my appraisal requests were constructive enough, not sure the reason for ban..(n) I do love the drama that goes on here though. I am missing the other professional appraiser guy who also got banned already:arghh:.

•••
I thought his comments on my appraisal requests were constructive enough, not sure the reason for ban..(n) I do love the drama that goes on here though. I am missing the other professional appraiser guy who also got banned already:arghh:.
Yeah, I remember him, but not his name...

•••
There is a chance that people may return for revenge under new mask, you know like Mike Mayers in
HALLOWEEN sequals :nailbiting:

•••
I did warn him he wouldn't last long here and he laughed at me :-P

•••
Hhahha yeah his account has been closed..... I had him on my Ignore list anyway bcos he was a royal pain in the @ss. Good to see him gone...he was a waste of good pixel space.

•••
There is a chance that people may return for revenge under new mask, you know like Mike Mayers in
HALLOWEEN sequals :nailbiting:

He most likely will return with a different name but soon as he starts his idiotic behaviour again everyone will know it's him...and chances are that he won't last long again... :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back