Dynadot

Is this a scam?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I got this contact us form for one of my domains
27744_63717643217ad8f73e2de54254577803.png

Does anyone here tell what is going on in this form?

Does it seem a song?

Attachments

• 1212.png
    1212.png
    23 KB · Views: 15
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What scam would that be someone wishing all the best to his mother :) - maybe they thought it was some kind of a free ecard or similar service (can be due to your domain). I get a lot of "weird" messages via contact forms from my websites/domains.

•••
What scam would that be someone wishing all the best to his mother :) - maybe they thought it was some kind of a free ecard or similar service (can be due to your domain). I get a lot of "weird" messages via contact forms from my websites/domains.

:xf.grin: it was moonbid dawt com

when I saw "xxx" at the end of the message, I thought that it is from from domainer.. don't know what he want O.o

•••
•••
you know, that is the problem with my language... I have difficulty in understanding some words/phrases/abbreviations

but its ok... i am doing good

Thanks @FusionSpy

•••
No worries we learn something new everyday ;)

•••
Are you Michelle's mother? :D

•••
Not a song but a short poem/quote for Mother's Day...without any punctuation which doubles the confusion ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back