Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Is there an affiliate program for CJ?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cjbay

Established Member
Impact
1
is there an affiliate program for commissionjunction? I know they have lot's of programs you can be an affiliate for, but is there any program to promote the actual CJ site?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
cjbay said:
is there an affiliate program for commissionjunction? I know they have lot's of programs you can be an affiliate for, but is there any program to promote the actual CJ site?


I have just joined CJ its with-in CJ
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'm a member and I log in at CJ and I dont see any way to promote the actual CJ site, only "get links" which has a menu with other companies to promote. But I want to promote the actual CJ site. If this is inside, once you log in, can you tell me where you found it inside?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back