NameSilo

Affiliate programs for Affiliate websites?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Can anybody recommend any companies that offer affiliate payouts for referring people to affiliate programs? For example, if you refer someone to commissionjunction(a company offering affiliate and ppc services)

Anybody similar to CJ that offer that?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NeverBlueAds:

Earn $2.00 every time you refer a new affiliate to Neverblue Ads! Simply pull the sign-up link and get your referrals to use the link to sign up. Be sure to use this link so that your referrals will be tracked.

-or-

Refer affiliates to us and make money! Earn 2% of what your referrals generate in revenue.

Clickbank:

Earn 20% of the $49.95 activation charge when your referred publisher activates their account. Additionally, earn 5% of ClickBank's typical markup of each sale that your recruited publisher makes for one calendar year

If you have any other questions, or need a link :hehe: , let me know...

•••
thanks. send me the links through pm. Not sure which one but ill sign up for one of em after i look at both.

Last edited:
•••
Some more affiliate programs

Try also
Commissionjunction , tradedoubler...

•••
$2 and 2% here and there is not extra income. Affiliate programs so low are insults to your hard work and are distroying the affiliate market. Even if you refer people they only pay you at they're sole discretion. If you still want to work for pennies on the dollar, at least make sure the terms and conditions are in your favor.

If you want to make 20-30% like you should, the best way is to call the owner up and ask for it. It worked for me, plus they know you mean business when you speak to them one on one. And I agree Clickbank is an great program. They're not the best but are the most convenient and actually want to pay you. They are also great about giving you a refund if need be. I always shop through them.

Remember, when you sign up as an affiliate, try to sign up through other people's affiliate link. It will be better for the little people in the long run. Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
Ebay also pays a referral fee when someone signs up (might not be until they actually buy though). Think it's $25-$25 per signup.

•••
Don't forget PayPal!

Not sure what their referral fees are but I know they give them.

•••
you get commission from referrals on thenewsroom.com, primaryads.com, axill.com, clickbank.com as well

•••
Pseudo Mod said:
$2 and 2% here and there is not extra income. Affiliate programs so low are insults to your hard work and are distroying the affiliate market. Even if you refer people they only pay you at they're sole discretion. If you still want to work for pennies on the dollar, at least make sure the terms and conditions are in your favor.

If you want to make 20-30% like you should, the best way is to call the owner up and ask for it. It worked for me, plus they know you mean business when you speak to them one on one. And I agree Clickbank is an great program. They're not the best but are the most convenient and actually want to pay you. They are also great about giving you a refund if need be. I always shop through them.
2% is not extra income? Last time I checked it was...

Maybe if you only have 1 or 2 referrals it may not, but when you have over XXX, then it starts to add up. Also, I choose who I want to go with, so no one is insulting me.

Actually I think Clickbank is one of the worse. They used to be half-way decent, but most of their products are crap. Yes they are great about giving refunds, but that too is part of the problem.

I do agree that calling is a great approach when dealing with new affiliate programs. A lot can be accomplished with just a short call...

•••
2% may look or seem like a paltry sum but if you can increase your downline of referrals that residual 2% can grown exponentially.

•••
•••
Shareasale.com pays, I believe, $100 for every merchant you refer to them ( not yourself, of course ) . Allposters dot com has a 2 tier program. If you want a really graphic, mean spirited two tier tshirt company, pm me.

•••
Credit Card affiliate programs!

Just found this page. There are loads of 'em and some give you a website. I've got a few credit card domains so I'll be joining a few of those I think. ;)

http://www.affiliateguide.com/creditcards.html

Or how about forex affiliate programs...... I'm a member of www.forex-affiliate.com and they have very high payouts and recurring commission. They also give you a site - but I think you have to have your own to start as they "approve" you. They are partnered with EasyForex though and they don't seem very popular.

My forex site gets bookmarked, and the links get clicked, but never any signups. :| If you can get the conversions, it would be very profitable.

Edit: I've just been having a look at that Affiliate Guide site, and the links on the left are listing affiliate programs for affiliates in various niches. Woohoo! I'll be having me some of them. I've been looking for a travel/vacation affiliate site for a while. :D

Last edited:
•••
Great information. Thank you

•••
bertiewooster said:
Don't forget PayPal!

Not sure what their referral fees are but I know they give them.
According to them
Refer New Merchants to PayPal and Earn up to $1,000.00 USD for Each Referral.
just check your paypal home page
bottom "referral" link!
Back to this thread..Only thing I don't like about clickbank is their "different credit card" policy before you get your check...my tip is to promote the "less costly" programs..took me a while to receive my first check for the "$80.00" program!

Also there are some good paying adult affliates paying programs!

•••
Thanks for sharing everyone.

Last edited:
•••
This site can work out payout referral deals. They'll pay out for all qualified sign ups to their free business magazine service. email them or call them freetrademagazines.com

•••
Get out there and sell, sell, sell..damn you..lol

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back