Dynadot

Does CJ have an affiliate program?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys,

I have been wondering if Commission Junction has an affiliate program for CJ itself? Does somebody know anything?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for your answer. I found something about such a program with google but obviously it should have been obsolete.

•••
Of cause they have. You can see details about their referral program after you join there and sign in.

•••
@bluearrow, are you certain? They USED to have one but they shut it down a few years ago. I haven't noticed people actively promoting them, so I assumed they hadn't restarted it.

Last edited:
•••
I think they don't have it now.
I checked their site but didn't find any such info.

•••
@bluearrow, are you certain? They USED to have one but they shut it down a few years ago. I haven't noticed people actively promoting them, so I assumed they hadn't restarted it.

Well Okey maybe. Because It was 2 years ago when I had logined into my CJ account. So maybe they have discontinued their referral program.

Edit : Well yes CJ has removed their affiliate and merchant recruitment program in end of 2007 or early 2008.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back