IT.COM

Is something wrong with NAMEBRIGHT registrar?

NameSilo
Watch
Lately, I have tried to push and receive domains to and from other NAMEBRIGHT accounts..........all rejected with "status" incomplete.

Anybody else having this problem? What is going on or is it just me?

Can someone else please check?? No one answers the phone at Namebright today.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have been trying to update the nameservers, took ages & failed in the end.

Last edited:
•••
Today I tried to receive a push from another member--- never went through after 5 tries

•••
i remember it happened to me before, i contacted them & they were working on it, few hours & it was all good.

•••
i remember it happened to me before, i contacted them & they were working on it, few hours & it was all good.
great---------------no one answers the phone--------no one is home

•••
•••
Slowwwww - then not pushing, just tried with 2 domains from my partners Namebright account to mine and not going through - status update looks to be stuck on a loop

Refreshed the page and not gone through......

Edit

It is slow - just got email confirmation 10min later that they been pushed and they have......

Last edited:
•••
UPDATE: all good now--------------------domains pushed/received

•••
almost instant for me just have to manually confirm the transfer on the receiving end inside the control panel they don't send you an email instructing you to do so tho

•••
Hey I need help how to connect my domain with my blog in namebright please

•••
almost instant for me just have to manually confirm the transfer on the receiving end inside the control panel they don't send you an email instructing you to do so tho
Can you help me

•••
•••
•••
I got a domain via dropcatch, paid for it and they have refused to delivery in my namebright account ,support not replying as well, has anyone experienced this?

edit: resolved

Last edited:
•••
@br1ll1on there is no such thing as refused delivery they have an automated system try calling there support number keep in mind the time difference there offices are located in Colorado

•••
Lately, I have tried to push and receive domains to and from other NAMEBRIGHT accounts..........all rejected with "status" incomplete.

Anybody else having this problem? What is going on or is it just me?

Can someone else please check?? No one answers the phone at Namebright today.
Hello, if you shoot me your username in a DM, I can investigate any issues you are having with pushing domains.

•••
great---------------no one answers the phone--------no one is home
DM me your username and I am happy to investigate and resolve the issue for you. And for everyone in this post, feel free to tag me in posts when you need assistance!

•••
Namebright / DropCatch is awesome - only issue I have is lack of free privacy I wish they would add.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back