Dynadot

Is SEDO worth it ?

NameSilo
Watch

QwertyTech

Established Member
Impact
Good Day Fellow Domainers, I'm fairly new to domain flipping and while making mistakes and learning the ins and outs (Which is Normal for a Beginner) of this Niche I've decided to make accounts with several marketplace to buy and sell domains like everyone else. I've made an account with Sedo and came across an issue.

I'm trying to certify my account with them because that's a pre-requisite they demand on their website to trade on their platform, and the option to receive the PIN via phone call is what I opt for however no matter how many times i've edited my phone number I get no phone call from them. Sigh

I don't live in America and I live far across the globe so the option to mail them documents with proof of existence is out of the question.

Their website looks and feels clunky as well so are these people worth the time and effort ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
check namebio.com.. u can select by sale venue there too

the bottom line of all domaining is that there is no such thing as too much exposure.

hope this helps.

•••
Yes, I have completed over $1m deals (sales and acquisitions) via Sedo, great services.
But for $xx - low - mid $xxx deals, their commission is a bit high.
Just FYI.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back