Dynadot

Is Sedo Homepage Showcase worth it ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lomous

Established Member
Impact
I recently bought a domain name (nft4meta.com) I think has some good value with all the things going on with NFTs and Meta and so on ...XD. Unfortunately, even if it includes 2 of the most searched keywords in Sedo I believe, it didn't get lot of offer views. I tried both make offer and BIN lisitngs but no change. Do you thing it is worth promoting via Homepage Showcase to get exposure ?
Thanks to you all !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I considered Sedo promotions ~15 years ago and it wasn't worth it then. Be surprised if that conclusion has changed.

I don't think the domain name is that good with the number in it. Then again, I didn't think lots of the meta names that have sold for thousands recently were very good so who knows...

•••
I considered Sedo promotions ~15 years ago and it wasn't worth it then. Be surprised if that conclusion has changed.

I don't think the domain name is that good with the number in it. Then again, I didn't think lots of the meta names that have sold for thousands recently were very good so who knows...
Thanks Joe for your feedback.
I also don't like numbers in a DN but I thought 4 would be somehow acceptable because we see it in many brands, Jet4you airlines for ex 🙄..
Concerning Sedo I must say that I lost quite many dollars in fruitless auctions and now I think twice before spending anything there..

•••
Lomous, domaining is generally a long game and spending lots on short term promotions is usually not productive.

An alternative, cheaper but more time-consuming method of promoting your name is setting up a twitter account and posting/sharing/commenting on related content with the occasional sales-promotion.

•••
Lomous, domaining is generally a long game and spending lots on short term promotions is usually not productive.

An alternative, cheaper but more time-consuming method of promoting your name is setting up a twitter account and posting/sharing/commenting on related content with the occasional sales-promotion.
Thanks a lot for your advice !

•••
Don't think feel. Obey the principles without being bound by them. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. Take no thought of who is right or wrong or who is better than. Be not for or against. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
None of these are my words but quotes from Bruce Lee.

•••
Back