Domain Empire

question Is RMG (Royal Mint Gold) dead? as far as the term/letters are concerned?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I might have asked this already. Only ask because it's that time. To either dump or renew or transfer domains.

A while back there was all this hype about "RMG" Royal Mint Gold. It was supposed to be like digital certificates via blockchain for physical Gold.

The UK Blocked it. So it's dead but as a brand. Can RMG stand for something else? Especially if it's in front of a domain? I think RMG is a good brand. I see plenty of RMG branded domains like RMGNetworks.com

Residential Management Group.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
(y)

Funny, I was wondering the same thing as I have just 1 RMG domain and it's also coming up for renewal.

•••
According to namebio 5 sales reported since 2010 so the answer must be a yes RMG is probably dead (I doubt it was ever alive)

•••
I have stuff like BTCRmg.com

There is a real estate related management company that has their biz on BTC.expert.

Total coincidence.

also RMGProperty.com is a good play if RMG can stand for Real Estate Management Group.

This is the beauty of Abbreviations. Can stand for anything .multi use like VR

Last edited:
•••
I'm dumping all my RMG's ending in RMG. except BTCRMG.COM.

but all the RMG's in the front I'm keeping. Seems to be plenty of prospects and seems a bunch like this have been regged and held since 2003 by domainers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back