Dynadot

discuss Is ParkLogic down ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FirstDomainer.com

Established Member
Impact
I have accumulated over $2100 of parking revenue at @ParkLogic this month, but just one day before the payout date, I'm unable to login to my account. I have been trying to contact them.. I want to know what happened with my account but they are not responding to my emails, calls and messages. How am I supposed to receive my payment?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they have decided, you can't argue with it. You don't have any data because they won't give it away, it's only for their internal team. it is terrible

my advice is to find another parking provider that is better

•••
I am very curious if the advertisers got refunds or not. I don't expect an answer, but I have my suspicions. This is not a parklogic question, its a general question about what happens when a parking company that deals with other ad companies that collect money from advertisers, terminates an account.

By the way 2100 from parking traffic is huge, can you share your names?

•••
If they have decided, you can't argue with it. You don't have any data because they won't give it away, it's only for their internal team. it is terrible

my advice is to find another parking provider that is better

Can't trust anyone anymore. These people blocked my number on the payment date. Didn't even send any email to let me know about the terminated account.

•••
I am very curious if the advertisers got refunds or not. I don't expect an answer, but I have my suspicions. This is not a parklogic question, its a general question about what happens when a parking company that deals with other ad companies that collect money from advertisers, terminates an account.

By the way 2100 from parking traffic is huge, can you share your names?

Didn't get any refund or reply. Had listed a lot of names there especially betting and crypto ones.

•••
Didn't get any refund or reply. Had listed a lot of names there especially betting and crypto ones.
i think you should try affiliate marketing instead of parking...
parking is dead

•••
i think you should try affiliate marketing instead of parking...
parking is dead

Well, I'm into affiliate marketing as well.

Parking is dead only because these parking companies don't pay well/ cheat.

•••
Well, I'm into affiliate marketing as well.

Parking is dead only because these parking companies don't pay well/ cheat.
I can't agree with you and reading your questions i believe you never read their TOS, however as you are already into affiliate I'm sure you can make more there with your traffic.

•••
I can't agree with you and reading your questions i believe you never read their TOS, however as you are already into affiliate I'm sure you can make more there with your traffic.

I always read TOS before working with any company. I don't know how affiliate marketing is related with parking. Both are completely different business models.

•••
I always read TOS before working with any company. I don't know how affiliate marketing is related with parking. Both are completely different business models.
well you should know than that parking company can terminate your account also the day before the payment if the quality of your traffic is not good.
You should also know that if bad traffic clicks on links, until the payment you can see a certain $ amount, also 40$ for a single click if the click was on a high paying keyword.

i suggested affiliate marketing because it needs traffic like parking company too also if yeah i agree that business models are totally different.

•••
well you should know than that parking company can terminate your account also the day before the payment if the quality of your traffic is not good.
You should also know that if bad traffic clicks on links, until the payment you can see a certain $ amount, also 40$ for a single click if the click was on a high paying keyword.

i suggested affiliate marketing because it needs traffic like parking company too also if yeah i agree that business models are totally different.

I don't know why natural traffic is being called bad quality traffic. The service providers should at least send an email to let you know that they are terminating your account. Seems like people are too ignorant and too quick to judge these days.
I rest my case.
Excuse me.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back