Dynadot

Going away Parklogic

NameSilo
Watch

NameCost

Upgraded Member
Impact
I am Chinese.And sorry for my poor english.
Parklogic is a bad company for parking.
1) On January 13, 2020, I registered a parklogic account. After I added my domain name, the account was locked that day, and then their administrator emailed me and asked me to provide a phone number to talk with them. I responded to the email that day, saying that I don't like the act of locking your account in order for me to contact you. In order to attract my attention, the act of closing the account is very LOW.

2) When I responded to your email, you sent an email that reset my password. Just registered an account, they just do it. I felt parklogic was a bit unreliable. Therefore, only 20 or so domain names have been tested on their platform. A few hours after I changed the dns of more than 20 domain names to parklogic, my parkingcrew and bodis accounts both prompted more than 20 domain names to be requested and added by other users.
In the later tests, the RPM of most domain names is similar to that of bodis and above, and the RPM of Btc is higher than bodis.

3) On February 13th, my parklogic account manager emailed me saying he found that most of my domain names were parked at above.

"I welcome the opportunity to discuss further with you or, if you want to test us, change your name server to:"

I didn't reply to his email at the time either. My account was blocked again on February 18. I responded at the time and said why he often blocked my account. When I emailed their administrator and threatened to tell this on namepros, their administrator responded to the email saying that the quality of my traffic was bad. Then I also responded to him and said that my 20+ domain names have been on bodis and above for a long time. If there is a problem with the traffic, they will also suspend me.
The reason parklogic suspended my account 2 times: 1. When they emailed me, I didn't reply to them. 2. When they feel that I have given them too little traffic, in order to allow me to give them more traffic, they will suspend their accounts.

I believe that a lot of typo domain names are now in the hands of Chinese people. bodis is a particularly good company. They can bring good income to customers, especially financial and health domains. However, parklogic is a particularly bad company. Block your account at every turn. May be to get your attention and let you contact them. It maybe also to let you give more traffic to them. This is all the behavior of garbage companies. Companies like bodis parkingcrew will never block your account for these reasons.

Or, if I can contact parklogic before posting this information, they may unblock my account, and then the income in my account can be settled. However, Chinese people who often browse this forum are not short of money and will never give in to parklogic for money.
Chinese version below:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 2.png
    2.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 3.png
    3.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 213
  • 4.png
    4.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 214
  • 6.png
    6.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As the co-founder of ParkLogic I would like to thank the OP for letting everyone know that ParkLogic does not tolerate bad quality traffic and will suspend accounts where this occurs.

The traffic on the OPs domains failed basic level one human behaviour tests. We would suggest the OP invest in domains with high quality human traffic rather than what we received. We have no problem with monetizing all forms of domains but we have zero tolerance for consistent bad quality traffic.

The bottom line is that we only make money if our clients make money.....there is no benefit for us suspending an account other than to protect our reputation as a source of quality traffic for our advertising partners. This strict stance on bad quality traffic has benefited all of our clients with higher payouts over the last 13 years.

I am quite proud of being part of an industry that is committed to eliminating bad quality traffic from it.

•••
High quality traffic have good revenue.
Bad quality traffic have no revenue.
That’s the parking rules.
You company make money only with domain housing parking.You don’t have own advertisers.
I test almost 20 domains on parklogic making revenue almost $2.5 daily.
I tested Us shopping traffic but have very bad little revenue(Rpm $30) than above(Rpm $900).
So what’s bad quality traffic on parklogic is your rule but not the truth.

•••
As the co-founder of ParkLogic I would like to thank the OP for letting everyone know that ParkLogic does not tolerate bad quality traffic and will suspend accounts where this occurs.

The traffic on the OPs domains failed basic level one human behaviour tests. We would suggest the OP invest in domains with high quality human traffic rather than what we received. We have no problem with monetizing all forms of domains but we have zero tolerance for consistent bad quality traffic.

The bottom line is that we only make money if our clients make money.....there is no benefit for us suspending an account other than to protect our reputation as a source of quality traffic for our advertising partners. This strict stance on bad quality traffic has benefited all of our clients with higher payouts over the last 13 years.

I am quite proud of being part of an industry that is committed to eliminating bad quality traffic from it.
talk about bad quality....what about the pages that you forward my domains to? ransomeware and malware. dont believe me...anyone can search domains by nameserver (i suppose, as i research nany domains) and look to what they resolve to.
thanks for devaluing my domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back