Dynadot

discuss Is ParkLogic down ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FirstDomainer.com

Established Member
Impact
I have accumulated over $2100 of parking revenue at @ParkLogic this month, but just one day before the payout date, I'm unable to login to my account. I have been trying to contact them.. I want to know what happened with my account but they are not responding to my emails, calls and messages. How am I supposed to receive my payment?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Working for me, I am logged in, able to access accounting and payment was received Thursday the 20th.

•••
I have earned over $2100+ from my portfolio there. They are not responding to my mails, I'm not able to access my account .. How am I supposed to receive the payment?

•••
Unless I'm mistaken, it's 1 am Australian time. Doesn't account for your inability to login, but just pointing out it's the middle of the night there right now.

•••
Unless I'm mistaken, it's 1 am Australian time. Doesn't account for your inability to login, but just pointing out it's the middle of the night there right now.

I'm unable to login since morning. Whether morning or night, login was never an issue.

Last edited:
•••
Sure. Login shouldn't be dependent on the time of day, as I noted. I was simply referring to issues contacting their team.

•••
Its suspicious when they disappear before the payout date. As said, I've been trying to reach out to them since morning. I'm aware of the time difference. $2100+ isn't a freaking joke.

•••
Its suspicious when they disappear before the payout date. As said, I've been trying to reach out to them since morning. I'm aware of the time difference. $2100+ isn't a freaking joke.
Just curious, how many domains did/do you park there to have earned $2100?

Last edited:
•••
The reason why you were unable to get access to your account was clearly outlined in an email sent to you at 12:18pm on the 24th Aug. The quality and nature of your traffic was not acceptable to either ParkLogic or our advertising partners. Upon reaching out to you it was clear that we were being told one thing and seeing another regarding the traffic reaching your domains.

To have a handful of domains that "earned" revenue, had unnatural increases in traffic and common origins across them is beyond suspicion and is something we and our partners are not prepared to support.

We take traffic quality VERY seriously to protect the interests of all stakeholders in the domain traffic value chain. This strict approach benefits all ParkLogic clients and encourages advertisers to pay substantially more for our traffic. It is also one of the reasons why ParkLogic is still in business after 13 years.

BTW, we take pride in responding to all queries in a timely fashion and as the above poster commented....it was well outside business hours when your first communications were received.

•••
The reason why you were unable to get access to your account was clearly outlined in an email sent to you at 12:18pm on the 24th Aug. The quality and nature of your traffic was not acceptable to either ParkLogic or our advertising partners. Upon reaching out to you it was clear that we were being told one thing and seeing another regarding the traffic reaching your domains.

To have a handful of domains that "earned" revenue, had unnatural increases in traffic and common origins across them is beyond suspicion and is something we and our partners are not prepared to support.

We take traffic quality VERY seriously to protect the interests of all stakeholders in the domain traffic value chain. This strict approach benefits all ParkLogic clients and encourages advertisers to pay substantially more for our traffic. It is also one of the reasons why ParkLogic is still in business after 13 years.

BTW, we take pride in responding to all queries in a timely fashion and as the above poster commented....it was well outside business hours when your first communications were received.

I'm sorry I haven't received any email from you. Had I received any mail on 24th, I wouldn't have posted here at namepros. You suspended my account without any notice. Just because you saw an increase in traffic, it doesn't mean it's "unnatural". The statistics clearly showed the traffic was natural. I need a proof where it shows the traffic is "unnatural" based on your "assumption". After almost 2 months of parking at Parklogic, on the payout date , you decide the traffic is "unnatural" and suspend my account without any notice? Why not before that? Why not 1-2 weeks after parking? And how can you suspend any account and not let the account holder know? No emails, no response to calls. Isn't that unethical? I want to have a discussion with Matt Herbert regarding this. I hope he answers my emails. I must have sent him a dozen already.

•••
You contacted Matt Herbert at 7:30pm last night, sent through two emails and a LinkedIn messages last sent at 1am our time. First thing this morning I personally responded to the LinkedIn message you sent me. I note that you have not responded as yet. I check our CRM system and we have sent over 22 messages to you over the last few weeks and you’re suggesting that you didn’t receive the last one regarding your account closure....this seems a little strange. Matt Herbert has done everything he can to assist you in every way possible and to now attempt to publicly besmirch his character is quite shameful.

Prior to closing your account Matt and I arranged a call with yourself. During the call I asked some very direct questions regarding the traffic to your domains. You indicated that everything was natural…..and yet, I’m looking at so many “red flags” going off in our quality checks that it looked like a Christmas tree. In addition, a number of our partners refused to accept your traffic because they had seen it before and had already banned you from having an account.

Over the last 20 years I’ve seen people try all sorts of things with augmenting their traffic and it all ends the same way…... What we saw with your traffic was nothing new.

ParkLogic takes traffic quality seriously and we will not pay out to anyone that tries to “game” the system. It is not in our interest, our partners interest nor the interest of our fantastic industry. I’m happy to lose this type of business to someone else as we’ve found that good domain investors gravitate to companies like ours that take a stand for quality traffic.

•••
You contacted Matt Herbert at 7:30pm last night, sent through two emails and a LinkedIn messages last sent at 1am our time. First thing this morning I personally responded to the LinkedIn message you sent me. I note that you have not responded as yet. I check our CRM system and we have sent over 22 messages to you over the last few weeks and you’re suggesting that you didn’t receive the last one regarding your account closure....this seems a little strange. Matt Herbert has done everything he can to assist you in every way possible and to now attempt to publicly besmirch his character is quite shameful.

Prior to closing your account Matt and I arranged a call with yourself. During the call I asked some very direct questions regarding the traffic to your domains. You indicated that everything was natural…..and yet, I’m looking at so many “red flags” going off in our quality checks that it looked like a Christmas tree. In addition, a number of our partners refused to accept your traffic because they had seen it before and had already banned you from having an account.

Over the last 20 years I’ve seen people try all sorts of things with augmenting their traffic and it all ends the same way…... What we saw with your traffic was nothing new.

ParkLogic takes traffic quality seriously and we will not pay out to anyone that tries to “game” the system. It is not in our interest, our partners interest nor the interest of our fantastic industry. I’m happy to lose this type of business to someone else as we’ve found that good domain investors gravitate to companies like ours that take a stand for quality traffic.

You didn't send any suspension notice. You didn't let me know my account was suspended. I tried asking many times, to you, and Matt Herbert , personally. I tried calling him, he didn't respond to that as well. Sure, you made a call on 21st asking me if the traffic was natural, because you "assumed" it might have been paid. No proof, again. The dashboard statistics showed the traffic was direct and I was receiving traffic from various countries. No china hits, no bots. I had many domains in the portfolio, not just one that earned. I had added all traffic domains from my portfolio. Just deleted the squadhelp approved premium domains and Matt was upset about it. If you "thought" the traffic was unnatural, you should have deleted my account within 1-2 weeks of account opening. But you suspended it on the payout date without letting me know.. shows your integrity and business ethics. You wanted to steal my money without letting me know , and you thought no one would know about it.

•••
Had the traffic been unnatural, I wouldn't have earned $2200+. It did, because it was quality traffic. That's why advertisers were bidding on it, right? If you think the traffic isn't good, why bid on it in the first place? If you earn that amount from my domains, why not pay that amount to me and then suspend my account? There are much better companies doing better job and sticking to the promises made my them. I would rather work with them :)

•••
Since you insist on dragging this out in a public forum.....
Yes, you called Matt after 7pm and last emailed at 1am our time. It was then that you thought you would jump on here and make all this public....at this stage, according to you, you were just having problems with logging in. Why on earth would you suddenly leap to a public forum because of a login issue where you could contact us the next day? The reason why is because you did receive the email informing you that your account was closed. It is the only explanation.

To help people at NamePros who are not aware, natural traffic is very different from natural type-in traffic. For example, I can purchase a LOT of natural traffic from Google, but natural type-in traffic is people going to the domains in your portfolio either via links or typing them directly into a browser. This was not the case with your domains.

Let me give you a tiniest glimpse into our traffic analysis on your account. We saw the same traffic sources appearing across all of your domains…..this doesn’t happen with natural type-in traffic…..and this happened over and over again.

Secondly, in the spirit of our excellent decades old relationships we have with our partners, we have already asked them to not pay us for your traffic….as it was not natural type-in. The advertisers will not get any value, request a refund, this will generate a clawback…..in the meantime you want us to pay you???

Once we identify bad practices we will not reward a person for doing them.....even if they initially get away with it. This behaviour actually takes money out of the pockets of good domain investors and the reason why Google introduced the DRID system to keep track of the bad players that move from one company to another.

For those of you that are wondering whether my ethics are questionable then I’ll rest on my reputation and you can also look at the date when I first signed up to NamePros vs. the complainant. Although, not proof in itself, it does suggest that this is not my first rodeo...

•••
Since you insist on dragging this out in a public forum.....
Yes, you called Matt after 7pm and last emailed at 1am our time. It was then that you thought you would jump on here and make all this public....at this stage, according to you, you were just having problems with logging in. Why on earth would you suddenly leap to a public forum because of a login issue where you could contact us the next day? The reason why is because you did receive the email informing you that your account was closed. It is the only explanation.

To help people at NamePros who are not aware, natural traffic is very different from natural type-in traffic. For example, I can purchase a LOT of natural traffic from Google, but natural type-in traffic is people going to the domains in your portfolio either via links or typing them directly into a browser. This was not the case with your domains.

Let me give you a tiniest glimpse into our traffic analysis on your account. We saw the same traffic sources appearing across all of your domains…..this doesn’t happen with natural type-in traffic…..and this happened over and over again.

Secondly, in the spirit of our excellent decades old relationships we have with our partners, we have already asked them to not pay us for your traffic….as it was not natural type-in. The advertisers will not get any value, request a refund, this will generate a clawback…..in the meantime you want us to pay you???

Once we identify bad practices we will not reward a person for doing them.....even if they initially get away with it. This behaviour actually takes money out of the pockets of good domain investors and the reason why Google introduced the DRID system to keep track of the bad players that move from one company to another.

For those of you that are wondering whether my ethics are questionable then I’ll rest on my reputation and you can also look at the date when I first signed up to NamePros vs. the complainant. Although, not proof in itself, it does suggest that this is not my first rodeo...

Please send me a proof of the email/notice you sent me on 24th Aug regarding suspension. I haven't received any. If you have sent any email, it must be there in your mailbox, right? I raised an issue here because you didn't send me any notice. I searched for other threads regarding ParkLogic and found the same kind of issue being reported by few other clients. That's what created suspicion and made me write here. Why would I ask people if ParkLogic was down if I already received an account suspension notice? Why would you suspend my account on the payout date, not before that? Was your system not able to recognize "unnatural" traffic in all these 2 months? The traffic was all good till 23rd and on 24th, when you had to pay, it became "unnatural" !! Bravo !! Such ethics !!

•••
And when I'm asking him for payment, he's replying me in DM that "Do what you have to do, I'll sleep well tonight" ..

•••
I'm going to ask a simple question. Was the traffic natural type-in to your domains?

Just to help everyone out....here is a complete record of the LinkedIn conversation rather than being misquoted above. Please note the time stamps.....
upload_2020-8-25_21-53-11.png

Last edited:
•••
I'm going to ask a simple question. Was the traffic natural type-in to your domains?

Just to help everyone out....here is a complete record of the LinkedIn conversation rather than being misquoted above. Please note the time stamps.....
Show attachment 165028

This proves nothing. The topic isn't about time. Its about why my account was suspended on the payout date without any suspension notice? Why wasn't I informed about it? I'm still waiting for the screenshot of email you said you sent me on 24th Aug. If you thought the traffic was unnatural, you should have suspended it within 1-2 weeks of account opening after carefully monitoring the traffic. Why exactly at the time when you're supposed to do the payment? After 2 months?

If you think the traffic is unnatural, I suggest you verify the IP and ISP data. Also, why would you make the data inaccessible to me? Why wouldn't you provide any proof ? You close my account just because I was earning and you "assumed" it was unreal because you have never seen anyone earn like that on your platform. That itself shows how much faith you have on your own service.

I would still insist you politely to have the data analyzed. Lets sort it out with the help of proof and not assumptions :) Thank You.

•••
You were informed at 12:18PM on the 24th Aug in an email. We have subsequently resent a copy of the email at 6:18pm o the 25th Aug. Please check your SPAM folder to see if they are in there.

We have very strict policies when our compliance team flags an account as having suspicious traffic. Like any good security company, we will not reveal our methodology that resulted in determining the traffic to your domains was not “natural type-in”.

This is all I will say on this matter.

•••
You were informed at 12:18PM on the 24th Aug in an email. We have subsequently resent a copy of the email at 6:18pm o the 25th Aug. Please check your SPAM folder to see if they are in there.

We have very strict policies when our compliance team flags an account as having suspicious traffic. Like any good security company, we will not reveal our methodology that resulted in determining the traffic to your domains was not “natural type-in”.

This is all I will say on this matter.

I have asked you umpteen times.

1) Why did you suspend my account on the date of payment not before that? Why after 2 months?
2) Why are you not showing the screenshot of the suspension email you sent me on 24th Aug?
3) Why have you made the data inaccessible to me? Why are you not letting me prove that the traffic was natural?
4) Why is there no payment details option on the system? Why is it kept private to you?
5) Why did you and your team members approach me for parking domains on your platform? I used to receive a lot of calls and Matt Herbert was insisting me to add more and more domains to the portfolio. If you were aware of the "unnatural" traffic, why ask me to add more domains and make it more "unnatural" ? No reputed parking company ever approaches other people to park domains on their platform except ParkLogic !! And worst thing is, they entertain so-called "unnatural" traffic for 2 months straight.

There are a lot of questions and doubts but you won't answer them anyway.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Now c'mon - you can't possibly correlate that ridiculous, non-sensical, irrelevant review from easycounter.com to ParkLogic's reputation. According to easycounter.com - the reputations of Above.com, ParkingCrew.com, Bodis.com and Sedo.com are all similarly poor. You're not proving anything with that link.

As a long time parking investor I can sympathize with your situation, having bought a few highly misrepresented domains that generated fraudulent traffic - even to the point where I recognized the traffic and reported it to the parking company well before any payment was due AND removed the domain(s) - it still resulted in my account being closed at a parking company I won't name. It took me years and assistance from the President of another parking company to get it back open.

So these are the questions that come to mind...

1) Since you moved your domains to another platform (assumption) are they performing similarly to the performance at ParkLogic?
2) Are any of your domains fail-listed by Google?
3) If so are any of those fail-lists recent?
4) Have you ever driven traffic to your parked domains using any method including redirects?
5) Have you ever done any SEO work on your domains while they were parked?
6) Have you every bought or arbitraged any Facebook, Twitter or other traffic to send to your parked domains?

•••
Now c'mon - you can't possibly correlate that ridiculous, non-sensical, irrelevant review from easycounter.com to ParkLogic's reputation. According to easycounter.com - the reputations of Above.com, ParkingCrew.com, Bodis.com and Sedo.com are all similarly poor. You're not proving anything with that link.

As a long time parking investor I can sympathize with your situation, having bought a few highly misrepresented domains that generated fraudulent traffic - even to the point where I recognized the traffic and reported it to the parking company well before any payment was due AND removed the domain(s) - it still resulted in my account being closed at a parking company I won't name. It took me years and assistance from the President of another parking company to get it back open.

So these are the questions that come to mind...

1) Since you moved your domains to another platform (assumption) are they performing similarly to the performance at ParkLogic?
2) Are any of your domains fail-listed by Google?
3) If so are any of those fail-lists recent?
4) Have you ever driven traffic to your parked domains using any method including redirects?
5) Have you ever done any SEO work on your domains while they were parked?
6) Have you every bought or arbitraged any Facebook, Twitter or other traffic to send to your parked domains?

Answer for all your questions - NO.

I'm a domain investor, not a digital marketer. You can't compare your situation with mine. Both are different.

Regarding account suspension, I think all other companies check the traffic quality first, then they decide whether to approve or not . ParkLogic did business with me for 2 months , collected all the revenue and simply suspended the account on the day of payment without any suspension notice. They should have let me know. That's unethical and bad business practice.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back