IT.COM

services Has your Bodis account ever been shut down?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Broth Investing

Established Member
Impact
Not sure what happened but my Bodis account no longer recognizes my email as if the account has been shut down. Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea why?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Contact them. They do disable accounts that don’t follow their rules. Only they know not us.

•••
I will reach out and see if I can figure out what happened thanks.

•••
Not sure what happened but my Bodis account no longer recognizes my email as if the account has been shut down. Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea why?
Get in touch with them. They do disable accounts that don’t obey their rules. They are the ones that know why it was disabled not us.

•••
•••
•••
I asked simply because the same thing happened to me. I reached out, and this was the result.

The last thing I requested was that my information be removed from their system.

Good luck to others who end up going through a similar experience

Screenshot at 2022-11-21 07-48-43.png

•••
A Bodis account won't make you millionaire or give you a monthly salary. It's about seeing some reliable-to some degree- stats and earn a few bucks to cover renewals. I highly doubt Bodis simply shuts accounts without reason. Most likely it's your fault or the type of (scammy)domains you choose to monetize.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I asked simply because the same thing happened to me. I reached out, and this was the result.

The last thing I requested was that my information be removed from their system.

Good luck to others who end up going through a similar experience

Show attachment 227334
What parking service are you using now?

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back