discuss ParkLogic team has disappeared

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

swag.tikkaa

Established Member
Impact
176
I have accumulated over $2100 of parking revenue at @ParkLogic this month, but just one day before the payout date, I'm unable to login to my account. I have been trying to contact them.. I want to know what happened with my account but they are not responding to my emails, calls and messages. How am I supposed to receive my payment?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back