NameSilo

Is "GD" an unregistered trademark of Godaddy?

Labeled as question in Legal Discussion, started by WhoaDomain.com, Jun 24, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.com WhoaDomain.com VIP Gold Account

is "GD" an unregistered trademark of Godaddy?

There seems to be no TM record for "GD" on uspto.gov website with Godaddy as the registrant.

there's bunch of just "GD" as the trademark. none Godaddy. or did I miss it?

or is "GD" just an assumed unregistered trademark?

on here when I'm typing in GD in the "topics/tags" box it already gives me suggestions like below.

GD Appraisal
    GD Auctions
    GD Closeouts
    GD Domain Manager
    GD eu tax dodgers
    etc etc check for yourself.

Does this constitute as exclusive use of GD as a mark owned by GD even though they did not register it?

I could see the possibility of using a "GD" domain to promote Godaddy as an affiliate. I wonder if they would take issue with that?

I could under if they take issue with Godaddy but GD?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. BrandCollectors.com

BrandCollectors.com Account Closed (Requested) VIP

3. WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.com WhoaDomain.com VIP Gold Account

Nice! Good to know! Thanks! I was searching it. But I wonder though if people keep using GD all on their own in post after post or in articles is that considered an "unregistered trademark" be default?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice