Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pteracuda

Established Member
Impact
So I had a few $1000 I wanted to spend on some apps and try to learn a few things while making investments into online properties.

I go to Flippa, I think okay I know how to weed through scammers but at first I got one seller telling me he has $800 profit a month and when I buy it that's no longer the case.

Had another seller tell me something that was a lie. Discovered a few site errors. Was trying to do my part to report things.

Made a few purchases before making a bigger purchase $599.

Did all my due diligence and apparently the seller tells me now in broken English he's refusing to do what his ad states which is, he included in features "Admob Ads are integrated to earn money" but continues to refuse to do this work, while stating he is a coder in the listing but admitting he's not in messages.

It goes on with him arguing that I should pay him more money, he promises to refund and never did but after the hellish nightmare, sent me lesser money in a payment that made me instead look like the seller and put me at risk as now my money is on hold trying to transfer back to my bank because it's not normal interaction for my account obviously to be tossing money around like a hot potato.

So long story short, seller goes on and on, even after telling me again and again they'll refund me, even after Flippa steps in and tells them twice to refund me, hours later they continue to try to get me to let them have money somehow for refusing to do work and transferring absolutely nothing.

Flippa sided with them, and let them relist their item and banned my account, after the whole time the seller was being argumentative, yet they tell me they expect me to be civil. The guys allowed to terrorize me on Flippa but yet I'm the bad guy for opening dispute when he refused a integration he offered.

"Admob Ads are integrated to earn money" turned into the seller getting their buy now price accepted, and yet still saying it was not enough money, without a single mention of it being an extra charge.

"Admob Ads are integrated to earn money" to me means integration so I'm earning, so I don't understand why the seller refused to do a $5 job just to get in a $599 payment, but I'm not a "coder" either so to me it was outrageous that I was being asked to go outside the box for something that's telling me it's "integrated to earn money."

To me if seller is refusing integration, I'm not earning money I'm just being extorted, and seller even lied to Paypal saying I'm trying to get free work from him after I sent $600 and got my time wasted. I even lost money because I didn't get it all back, and it's still on hold.... and my Flippa account got banned.

Anyone else had someone just scam them and it just makes the majority of the other sellers start looking shady too (especially when support sides with them)? This thread is for bad experiences. I'm new and already had a many, so let's hear yours?

(When I searched the company actually I found some info that just made me think there has obviously got to be others, some BBB info, some lawyer website... surely there's other bad stories, as well as I had a few good too, but Flippa ruined that part.)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
talk about a trashy company, I'm literally the one who was being pushed for more money, with zero word in the contract... I'm trying to send them stuff as a pissed off customer yes obviously, but I'm just sharing what I'm finding out now and yet, they feel threatened.... bunch of heartless cowards these @Flippa executives are.

Attachments

• blake.png
    blake.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 94
•••
So this was the response from @Flippa CEO Blake Hutchison... Apparently they feel threatened by me providing them further evidence. Obviously this was meant for someone else, so to have a company talk trash about you after they just let someone try to get more money out of you with no word of such in a contract, absolutely trash.
they banned you already care to screenshot the convo ?

•••
perphas @Rob Monster can provide flippa with some customer support training :D :D :D

•••
well that part of the convo was to someone else, it just happened to forward to me too, did you see the screen shot I provided of his reply?

•••
well that part of the convo was to someone else, it just happened to forward to me too, did you see the screen shot I provided of his reply?
hold on a second that reply wasn't for you ? you were described as "threatening" ? not the seller ?
ROFL
edit: "harassing" to be fair

Last edited:
•••
I'm trying to send in evidence of the seller (read all my other posts here) and yet they (yes) are trash talking me... I just got a quick apologetic reply once CEO realized I got that reply not meant for me

Last edited:
•••
I'm trying to send in evidence of the seller (read all my other posts here) and yet they (yes) are trash talking me... I just got a quick apologetic reply one CEO realized I got that reply not meant for me
Don't stop please keep on posting if not for you for the people considering doing business using flippa platform

•••
Here is the CEO reply after the last monstrous one... Apparently they are afraid of the way I do business, because I wouldn't let 3 people scam me..... it makes them uneasy how I treat scammers.......

Attachments

• blake2.png
    blake2.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 90
•••
Here is the CEO reply after the last monstrous one... Apparently they are afraid of the way I do business, because I wouldn't let 3 people scam me..... it makes them uneasy how I treat scammers.......
ask for the seller and all there accounts/partners to be banned and an apology because this is a complete joke if you weren't determined enough to pursue this that CEO wouldn't give two shits about you

•••
yeah its pretty crappy on Flippa's part that this is how they treat customers... he told me the person was banned actually but it's a lie because he didn't even have the right person.... like bro, could the company get any worse?

•••
What's the most concerning about this is that Flippa and pretty much their whole team, is more concerned how people treat these scammers they are trying to protect, and much less concerned about helping the people that were scammed... When all this went down, the only thing Flippa was concerned about they claimed was getting me my money back, and for me not to leave a bad review for the seller because it might hurt their reputation... after they refused to do work. So it still took me days to get my money back, at a loss, but yet they allowed the seller to go on and sell the item, and they are still on the Flippa network, as again they only care about protecting this scammer and his reputation.

They actually trash talk people behind their backs even when you reach out to "Support"... that's how I got that nasty rude reply... I have their "support@" email and someone is concerned about me having their contact info.... support@.... like really, you're support, everybody has your contact details...

Last edited:
•••
Just to show in more context, this is what I wrote in and a few hours later what the reply was back saying I was "annoying" from "Support".... see attached image

Attachments

• blake3.png
    blake3.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 80
•••
Update: they stick by their ban, bringing up something from the past that was already settled.

So I have vowed to continue to bump this into the future!

•••
Update: they stick by their ban, bringing up something from the past that was already settled.

So I have vowed to continue to bump this into the future!
in regard of the seller have they banned him ?

•••
Nah I think he got a warning... they gave me a warning too before, but that's apparently what they went back on

•••
Nah I think he got a warning... they gave me a warning too before, but that's apparently what they went back on

They havent changed.

•••
Rofl bookmarked the thread in case i ever decide to use flippa

•••
Don't waste your valuable time. You can find and use so many other marketplaces:
Dan
Afternic
Domain Agents
Daaz
GoDaddy
Sedo
Squadhelp
Brandbucket
Brandpa

I find no real reason to spend even a second more on them.

My 2 cents

Yes, put sale in epik market. Many alternatives.

Thank God havent been force deal Flipa again

i avoid. Competition what kept me Flippa-free.

Flippa system is Broken

Last edited:
•••
Flippa's attitude went from saying I was annoying and harassing, to them being immediately concerned ONLY about this 1 detail that the company the girl worked for was also bidding on the same listing..... and somehow want me to believe another lie, that they take that very seriously lol CEO will call if you have further detail... Dude wasted all this time and thinks I'm about to waste more by answering the phone so I can provide him more detail after I been trying to all week. The company is pure $#!%.

I mean they only seemed concerned after the CEO sent me a message saying I was annoying when all I was doing was sending an update and asking for an update.

I'll make it a personal endeavor to bump this daily.

Last edited:
•••
Flippa's attitude from went saying I was annoying and harassing, to them being immediately concerned ONLY about this 1 detail that the company the girl worked for was also bidding on the same listing..... and somehow want me to believe another lie, that they take that very seriously lol CEO will call if you have further detail... Dude wasted all this time and thinks I'm about to waste more by answering the phone so I can provide him more detail after I been trying to all week. The company is pure $#!%.

I mean they only seemed concerned after the CEO sent me a message saying I was annoying when all I was doing was sending an update and asking for an update.

I'll make it a personal endeavor to bump this daily.
you should take the phone call
i love the drama regardless of how this goes so watching the thread ^.^

•••
I'm gonna put this here in big bold letters....

FLIPPA ONLY SAID THEY SHOWED CONCERN AND ONLY ADMITTED TO CARING ABOUT THE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY I WAS REPORTING AFTER THEY GOT CAUGHT TRASH TALKING ME.

•••
Found a website hyping up Flippa, and turns out that website sells cyber attacks on other businesses.

Their website is now down.

https://www.eseostore.com/

•••
surprised no one is jumping on the flippa hate wagon
i personally would like to reserve first place after the creator pteracuda :D

Last edited:
•••
the business owner who runs the other website (that he bought from Flippa) is now online telling me how I have no life because I called him out.... like yeah, I have no life, and I totally wish that it was my website selling cyber attack services, must be a wonderful life to deliberately hurt people then cry and whine because someone left me a bad review... booo hooo

•••
Before making a purchase on Flippa especially on established website and mobile apps, you have to take your time and look about history of this one, most of the apps out there are scams, they send massive users for the first month just to attract buyers, after that you will get nothing ...

And most of the apps or websites, are bougth from codecanyon.net, and for mobile apps: sellmyapp.com, chupamobile etc.

Before initiate a purchase, make your own searches.

You will find some good apps and websites even without traffic but well done, but most of others things are shown just to attract buyers and get scammed, I spent many years on flippa and followed many projects out there ...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back