I have always been a massive fan of .CO domain name extensions. It always have shown massive opportunities where you can purchase domain for cheap and then sell it for a profit, like 500 - 1000% return on the portfolio. However, last time, when I purchased a portfolio of close to 100 domains thinking that I would end up selling atleast one of them to recover the cost and renew 3-4 domains, I hardly knew that I wouldn't end up selling even one name. Now, I stand at a crossroad. Whether to buy 300 .CO domains at $1 each or renew like 10 of them at $30 each. This is utter frustrating given that as soon as I drop those names, they will be put up for $120 each (they are decent names). However, if you look at the reported .co domains so far, most of them are in low $$$ range, even some good keywords. That is making me think over my decision twice and I am leaning towards buying new ones and trying the hand registrations and .CO for that matter, for one last time. Are you facing similar challenges? What is helping you make a decision in such a case?