IT.COM

discuss Is Brandbucket Mostly Dead for Sellers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is BB no longer the #1 place for brandables? I've had dozens of higher quality brandables listed for 3 years and only 1 sale. Would be interested to see how many of you here still use BB and whether BB is still the best shot at selling brandables, or would you likely have better luck on DAN.com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have had no sales since April 2019, 66 names listed there. Before last sale, there were at least 3-4 sales per year.

•••
I'm still doing OK at BrandBucket and Squadhelp. My acceptance rate to SH Premium is ~30% with sell-through ~5%. BB a bit less than that on acceptance and sell-through ~2%. Between the 2 marketplaces I can place about 85% of my brandable domains. The rest go on Dan and Afternic.

I've recently tried Alter, but honestly 2 names accepted out of 50 submitted. So obviously haven't figured out what they want yet.

Brandpa has dried up for me. No sales there in 2020 even though I had at least a couple of sales there in previous years, but I only have 40 domains there. I think the quality went down and inventory increased a lot when they went to automated appraisals. I'm in the process of moving my Brandpa names to BB and SH.

Last edited:
•••
Brandbucket used to be good (I sold a bunch of names with them in 2018 & 2019). Then nothing for three years 2020-2022. But I just sold one 2 months ago. Was nice to finally see them selling again. They even offered me credits to submit more names (which I did and got a bunch more approved).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back