NameSilo

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're grasping.

Shane, you invest in what you think is a great thing and it fails, you lose. This is how business works. If there was no risk then there would be no reward. If Adam made everyone rich then nobody would say a word but because things went south he's supposed to issue refunds? By this logic, registrars and aftermarket domain sellers should refund money on every domain that doesn't yield a profit.

You're dead wrong on this one...

Ok. Send me $1,500 and I'll "deliver" you a website.

•••
•••
And there are dozens of other people who sacrificed their hard earned money in hopes that another man's promises would help them live a better life.

Get them on here then to tell their side of the story then. At the moment this thread is on the 9th page and we haven't heard from a single victim. It would make your argument much stronger.

Are you saying that none of these dozens of victims are willing to put their name to this? You are doing their fighting for them AND taking all of their liability? I just don't understand why.

And is overcharging for a digital product that much different from knocking a domain down to $120 which you admit you knew was worth at least $3000? (ITMagazine.com).

I mean, not everybody who has done business with you will be left feeling happy. I suspect that domainer personally regrets selling that domain. We'd all do it though, try and get it as cheap as possible.

If Adam Dicker has sold something and not supplied it he needs to refund the unhappy parties, that's a given, but at the moment none of these alleged scammed parties are presenting a public face. Its hearsay at the moment?

•••
•••
Ok. Send me $1,500 and I'll "deliver" you a website.
I suppose if I ordered a website with no traffic and was doing the backlinks and promoting myself then sure if that's what we agreed upon. If I order just a website coded that's what I expect to get.

•••
If you are in contact with a party who has purchased a package, the service not delivered to a satisfactory standard, and then a refund refused, then may I suggest Part 2 contains.....
  • A screenshot of the service offered (what they thought they were getting)
  • A link to or some sort of evidence of what they did get
  • A transcript of the communications in which a refund was refused
That would go someway towards saving this thread for you....

People would need to see what was promised and what was delivered.

•••
I just gotta say, adam and michael do not know when to end a conversation. They said bye about 10 times

Nothing against Adam, Michael or Shane, since I don't know the whole story. But gotta say: you win the "best post in this thread" award ;)

•••
Shane is certainly out to destroy. Either Adam's reputation will be destroyed or Shane Bellone is going to be sued for a lot of money. Whoever is correct is going to ruin the other both reputationally (made that word up) and financially. Because little Shane is all in.

•••
Shane is certainly out to destroy. Either Adam's reputation will be destroyed or Shane Bellone is going to be sued for a lot of money. Whoever is correct is going to ruin the other both reputationally (made that word up) and financially. Because little Shane is all in.

I prefer "The Real Shane."

;)

•••

It would be somewhat ironic if they both rank on the first page of google for the lawsuit Dicker Vs Bellone.

Will namepros run a live feed to the court room? Could do PPV, I'd paid $10 to watch that.

•••
It would be somewhat ironic if they both rank on the first page of google for the lawsuit Dicker Vs Bellone.

Will namepros run a live feed to the court room? Could do PPV, I'd paid $10 to watch that.

I would watch. Would be entertaining to watch people who have to try so hard at things and worry about what people think of them or things that make them feel important. I always reserve a participation badge for such things. Sounds better then less then second place in doing what's important to survive this game.

•••
I prefer "The Real Shane."

;)

I'm sure your ego thinks you are but unfortunately you're just not. I am the original Shane. Here first, older, after this probably wiser, certainly faster and maybe even stronger. I realize you're enjoying the attention but I'm sure you'll do fine in your next line of work. :)

•••
I think I am ready to sell OnlineLibel.com to Dicker or Bellone.com. Whoever gives the best bid gets the name.

•••
•••
Shane vs Shane MMA cage match? I would pay $20 PPV for it.

•••
I have known Adam personally for over 7 years and he has always been kind, generous, and forthright in my personal dealings with him. I think it is important to hear both sides of the story.

•••
I was thinking more along the Decathalon lines. Or maybe the Amazing race or something. I've never really been very good against a kick to the thigh. I fold like an old card table

•••
I'm sure your ego thinks you are but unfortunately you're just not. I am the original Shane. Here first, older, after this probably wiser, certainly faster and maybe even stronger. I realize you're enjoying the attention but I'm sure you'll do fine in your next line of work. :)

You were here first and you're definitely older but you also wear a visor. So that sums it up.

•••
•••
•••
Well there both pros sure they could do something to show the industry strengths. Maybe first one to a 1,000 plus R.O.I. sale?

•••
Well there both pros sure they could do something to show the industry strengths. Maybe first one to a 1,000 plus R.O.I. sale?

We've both already done that.

Anyways, I have no problem with O.S. (Original Shane).

He's actually pretty damn funny.

•••
We've both already done that.

Anyways, I have no problem with O.S. (Original Shane).

He's actually pretty damn funny.

How much you pay for the domain?

•••
How much you pay for the domain?

You've already heard this story. :P

$120.

Unless you're talking about my blog's domain?

That was reg fee because Frank Schilling owned me at NameJet on the name I wanted.

•••
You've already heard this story. :P

$120.

Unless you're talking about my blog's domain?

That was reg fee because Frank Schilling owned me at NameJet on the name I wanted.
you sold it for $120 grand?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back