Dynadot

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
He bought ITmagazine.com for $120 and sold it for $10000.

•••
•••
Oh. Whoopsies. You win.

No. Different name

Anyways... Let's bring it back on topic.

The topic is done until part 2 arrives or Dicker responds.

•••
Oh. Whoopsies.

I think you meant 1,000x not ROI.

No. Different name.

Anyways... Let's bring it back on topic.

Hell I have sold many $1 domains for grand plus. lol Meant thousand times the investment price.

•••
With the size of Ballone's ego, there may not be enough room in the industry to fit two Shanes.

Will there be a Bellone vs Cultra DestroyMania (available for reg fee) one day to crown THE Shane in domaining?

BTW, using Last Names seems to be the next in-thing here. We should start addressing everyone by Last Name in namePros. Lyon what do you think?

•••
With the size of Ballone's ego, there may not be enough room in the industry to fit two Shanes.

Will there be a Bellone vs Cultra DestroyMania (available for reg fee) one day to crown THE Shane in domaining?

BTW, using Last Names seems to be the next in-thing here. We should start addressing everyone by Last Name in namePros. Lyon what do you think?

Your surname would be Jen right, Asian family name comes first?

•••

I will agree the positive keeps him motivated though. Some people do best at there sales and profits when there ego pushes them along. It's not for everyone but still you make a sale and feel good it radiates usually to help keep the momentum. Sometimes confidence is seen as ego. Hence my take on a pro club. lol

•••
•••
but you also wear a visor. So that sums it up.

If I were a teacher I would give you a check minus with "Plays well with others". And I don't mind getting made fun of for my visor. I like it and it hides my bald spot

•••
I'll send you one for your next career as an assistant football coach at the junior high. Doesn't seem like this career is going all that well. If I were a teacher I would give you a check minus with "Plays well with others"
There not playing well with each other there's a fight in the recess yard over the damn kickball. lol

•••
I'll send you one for your next career as an assistant football coach at the junior high. Doesn't seem like this career is going all that well. If I were a teacher I would give you a check minus with "Plays well with others"

Thanks. Have Adam's lawyers bring it to the court house. It'll save you on shipping charges.

•••
Enjoy the day. I've had my fun . Nothing left to see here until more info comes out. Off to go put on a new visor

•••
Thanks. Have Adam's lawyers bring it to the court house. It'll save you on shipping charges.

Are you actually willing to meet him in court? Or are you calling his bluff?

•••
Well someone important just weighed in on the post.

Last comment.

•••
•••
screenshot_243.png

•••
•••

Why is his opinion or statement anymore important then anyone elses. That's a mistake making someone appear more important than yourself. Don't be the sheep be the shepard. You made yourself pretty much the big shane on the other page until rick spoke up now your voice in this matter is like you have been kicked in the nuts and high pitched. wtf

•••
Why is his opinion or statement anymore important then anyone elses. That's a mistake making someone appear more important than yourself. Don't be the sheep be the shepard. Sheeps need knee pads.

You all asked for someone to come forward. Mr. Schilling did just that.

•••
Why is his opinion or statement anymore important then anyone elses. That's a mistake making someone appear more important than yourself. Don't be the sheep be the shepard. Sheeps need knee pads.

I've been calling for somebody to publicly state that they are owed money by Adam Dicker, and the first person to actually do it is one of the industry's biggest names.

This coupled with the two domains put up as collateral for $75k in cash suggests that Dicker is having some serious problems.

•••
I've been calling for somebody to publicly state that they are owed money by Adam Dicker, and the first person to actually do it is one of the industry's biggest names.

This coupled with the two domains put up as collateral for $75k in cash suggests that Dicker is having serious problems.

I've verified the legitimacy of the comment. It's authentic. I'd put my reputation on that but it's worth less than mud most days. ;)

•••
Yeah hes respected for sure. But give anyone a half a million or mill to spend and im sure they can flip the domain for a easy double. Does it make them more important because the ROI is much lower just had more money to play with to go for a more spotlight name?

•••
I've been calling for somebody to publicly state that they are owed money by Adam Dicker, and the first person to actually do it is one of the industry's biggest names. If indeed it is a genuine comment.

This really has nothing to do with me and I hate to say this but I know several people I associate with in this industry that Adam Dicker owes money and has ripped off. I just wish they came forward, I know they are reading this post.

•••
Steve jobs should of made a post like this about bill gates. lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back