Dynadot

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And yes, the title of the blog was pretty funny. Just don't like the idea of private conversations being stolen. And if it wasn't given by either of them (and it wasn't) it was stolen.

Good thing Mike and I converse through Ravens.

•••
You're confused. I'm not defending anyone, you are. What I'm doing is attacking Shane for knowingly posting an allegation that he clearly knows he can't substantiate. You apparently are okay with that sort of thing and I expect you'll continue to be until he turns on you as well.

Aren't you a clairvoyant detective.

•••
BTW what's happening with DNF? It was for years most popular and serious forum for domainers..now it's death..

•••
bEwv2tR.gif

Last edited:
•••
BTW what's happening with DNF? It was for years most popular and serious forum for domainers..now it's death..

Namepros hired Shane Bellone.

(Yes mods, that was a joke).

•••
Have to hand it to Shane Bellone, 11 days ago he didn't have a blog, now he's got hundreds waiting for his second post.

Should surely be inserting a mailchimp sign up and a few affiliate links before the next installment?

•••
And Remember Folks DomainShane.com is Shane CULTRA. I am the guy with the visor, on Sherpa and runs a lot.

This is a completely different Shane.

•••
EDIT: Just read your article. The info about Adam may or may not be true but publishing Michael Cyger's conversation is dead wrong unless he gave you permission.
Why anyone would do business with you at this point is beyond me. Just the fact that you are going to hang them out to dry if things go bad would be enough for me. Again, not saying the info is wrong or right but harming Michael Cyger was unnecessary.

Guess this thread is having reverse effects as well for both parties. Guess more and more are gonna shy from them both when doing business.

•••
And Remember Folks DomainShane.com is Shane CULTRA. I am the guy with the visor, on Sherpa and runs a lot.

Blame your parents for not submitting a trademark application, they had 9 months :D

•••

I think there is no confusion about that. I guess.

•••
It's been 8 hours since this post went live. Check the bottom of the image.

Adam.png

•••
Aren't you a clairvoyant detective.

Clairvoyance isn't necessary. I'm stating established fact. You haven't substantiated your allegation of criminality.

•••
Guess this thread is having reverse effects as well for both parties. Guess more and more are gonna shy from them both when doing business.

I struggle to see how it would affect Cyger. This is the impression I got.....

1. He caught wind that some people were unhappy with the business they were doing with Adam Dicker, didn't want to be associated with a damaged brand or implicated in any way.

2. Informed Dicker that unfortunately their relationship had to be put on ice, was very respectful in doing so.

3. Refused to disclose identities of those who complained, which was 100% the correct thing to do, he goes up in my estimations as a result of that action alone. That shows that he CAN be trusted.

For point three he has probably strengthened the trust that people have in him. He's come out of this very well.

There is the security worry, but remember that two parties are privvy to any conversation, it is unknown whether it was Dicker's accounts or Cyger's accounts which had been compromised, but either way, you can be sure that they will both be beefing up their security.

•••
Answers to come.
Why string it along? You either have facts to back up this kind of BS thread or you don't. I'm sure if your name was in the title you'd be demanding facts of wrongdoing.

Spill the full truth as you know it up front instead of dragging it along. Shitty angle you took here IMO.

•••
•••
If anyone has issues with me please feel free to reach out directly at [email protected]
The only way anything can be resolved is if people reach out, otherwise it's just noise.

•••
If anyone has issues with me please feel free to reach out directly at [email protected]
The only way anything can be resolved is if people reach out, otherwise it's just noise.

Might want to Google yourself.

Hopefully you have the platinum package at Reputation Repair.

•••
•••
Might want to Google yourself.

Hopefully you have the platinum package at Reputation Repair.

Google results are personalised, did you log out of your google account first?

This thread is page 3 for me for 'Adam Dicker' when logged out of my google account.

•••
same, top of page 3 for me also when logged out.

•••
Google results are personalised, did you log out of your google account first?

This thread is page 3 for me for 'Adam Dicker' when logged out of my google account.

Checked on incognito. It will fluctuate.

•••
This isn't the Shane show, it's someone's livelihood. For f*ck sake man.

And there are dozens of other people who sacrificed their hard earned money in hopes that another man's promises would help them live a better life.

•••
And there are dozens of other people who sacrificed their hard earned money in hopes that another man's promises would help them live a better life.
So you mean like when people buy stock in a company that for whatever reason fails? This is business 101 and shit happens. It's on the investor to do due diligence before going down the yellow brick road.

I get emails from Nigeria all the time that promise the world. Catch my drift?!

•••
So you mean like when people buy stock in a company that for whatever reason fails? This is business 101 and sh*t happens. It's on the investor to do due diligence before going down the yellow brick road.

I get emails from Nigeria all the time that promise the world. Catch my drift?!

So failing to deliver a service or product and refusing to refund money paid is cool in your book? Sounds a lot like a Nigerian scam to me.

•••
So failing to deliver a service or product and refusing to refund money paid is cool in your book? Sounds a lot like a Nigerian scam to me.
You're grasping.

Shane, you invest in what you think is a great thing and it fails, you lose. This is how business works. If there was no risk then there would be no reward. If Adam made everyone rich then nobody would say a word but because things went south he's supposed to issue refunds? By this logic, registrars and aftermarket domain sellers should refund money on every domain that doesn't yield a profit.

You're dead wrong on this one...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back