NameSilo

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The point is that someone is mad that he owns Rams.com and far be it from me for stopping you from your hate, but this Rams.com name is his name, and no moron should be able to steal it from him.

First off KNOW what you are talking about...This has been a LONG road for many people involved with DICKER the thief...and by the way he doesnt own Rams.com by himself..so know the facts. There is a partner involved and his ridiculous demands of 1 million dollars will never be met because none of the NFL teams paid that kind of money.. All those domains were in the low to mid 6 figures ..What happened in 2005 doesnt matter in the least

•••
First off KNOW what you are talking about...This has been a LONG road for many people involved with DICKER the thief...and by the way he doesnt own Rams.com by himself..so know the facts. There is a partner involved and his ridiculous demands of 1 million dollars will never be met because none of the NFL teams paid that kind of money.. All those domains were in the low to mid 6 figures ..What happened in 2005 doesnt matter in the least
What makes you think I dont know this situation? I was a DNF mod, and yes, he owes me money too, my point is that it is not healthy to keep hate in your heart.

•••
Was it ever mentioned, or is there a public list somewhere, that shows how much, and who he owes money to and/or a list of who he's already paid back?

I have inside info that the amounts are around 150-250k, I know personally people I have discussed with at about 75k for those people I have talked with.

•••
Live, learn, forgive and make money. Its a never ending cycle. Dont let a bad deal get you down.

•••
What makes you think I dont know this situation? I was a DNF mod, and yes, he owes me money too, my point is that it is not healthy to keep hate in your heart.

Really, I HATE the fact this idiot took advantage of other people and made this industry look like a bunch of scammers, I HATE the fact that this moron was voted domainer of the year and took advantage of people that looked up to him, I HATE the fact that other domain people have to deal with the fact that this effects all domain people, I HATE the fact DICKLESS took a persons life savings and did nothing .. Dont tell me about hate... Anyway you phrase it - Dicker is a thief, liar, fraud and I will always be a defender of those he took advantage of... So dont give me a comment again about hate

•••
OK, enjoy the shortened life. Good luck.

•••
•••
Buhahaha! Shane nor Adam have not given me any reason to hate them.

Given that I personally wasn't ripped off by Mr. Dicker, nor do I fully realize the extent of his wrongdoing ie how much money he owes, for what, and to who type of understanding... My biggest personal complaint against Mr. Dicker is the affiliation between Mr. Dicker's mugshot removal service, and the connection to MugShots.com. And I only know about that from a Sherpa video that he once did. I wish I knew more on the mugshot and mugshot removal topic.

It's unfortunate that some valuable Sherpa videos were removed because of his actions. If not for the lost footage of the domain king and other reputable domainers, then for the lost industry digital footprints. The good, the bad, the ugly. If the concern is giving the man a platform, then isn't that what disclaimers, and/or editing software is for? IDK....

I have inside info that the amounts are around 150-250k, I know personally people I have discussed with at about 75k for those people I have talked with.

Thanks. Good to know. If those people are ever made whole, and you are alerted of such, I assume you will update this thread? Without somebody keeping track, it doesn't appear there would be an external ledger of some sort. If nobody is keeping score, then what does it matter? Hopefully Mr. Dicker has kept score, and should good fortune ever find his way, perhaps he will make everyone whole with interest.

•••
Given that I personally wasn't ripped off by Mr. Dicker, nor do I fully realize the extent of his wrongdoing ie how much money he owes, for what, and to who type of understanding... My biggest personal complaint against Mr. Dicker is the affiliation between Mr. Dicker's mugshot removal service, and the connection to MugShots.com. And I only know about that from a Sherpa video that he once did. I wish I knew more on the mugshot and mugshot removal topic.

It's unfortunate that some valuable Sherpa videos were removed because of his actions. If not for the lost footage of the domain king and other reputable domainers, then for the lost industry digital footprints. The good, the bad, the ugly. If the concern is giving the man a platform, then isn't that what disclaimers, and/or editing software is for? IDK....

Thanks. Good to know. If those people are ever made whole, and you are alerted of such, I assume you will update this thread? Without somebody keeping track, it doesn't appear there would be an external ledger of some sort. If nobody is keeping score, then what does it matter? Hopefully Mr. Dicker has kept score, and should good fortune ever find his way, perhaps he will make everyone whole with interest.

The problem is and always has been , many of the victims live in the US or other countries and he is in Canada. But his trail of deceit goes way back even before his GoDaddy fiasco of insider dealings...I will be sure to update if he ever comes through on any of the people, but like many of the big domainers have told me.. "Dont hold your breath on that one"

•••
I know for a fact he did pay Frank S / Uniregistry the 75k he owed him because FS said he would file a lot larger claim than that, so he was paid

•••

Really, I HATE the fact this idiot took advantage of other people and made this industry look like a bunch of scammers, I HATE the fact that this moron was voted domainer of the year and took advantage of people that looked up to him, I HATE the fact that other domain people have to deal with the fact that this effects all domain people, I HATE the fact DICKLESS took a persons life savings and did nothing .. Dont tell me about hate... Anyway you phrase it - Dicker is a thief, liar, fraud and I will always be a defender of those he took advantage of... So dont give me a comment again about hate

wow thats a lot of hate

maybe you should have acquired hatred . com
when it was available

clear your thought
my friend
nothing good will come from hate

•••
It's unfortunate that some valuable Sherpa videos were removed because of his actions. If not for the lost footage of the domain king and other reputable domainers, then for the lost industry digital footprints.

to me thats the biggest damage

•••
The point is that someone is mad that he owns Rams.com and far be it from me for stopping you from your hate, but this Rams.com name is his name, and no moron should be able to steal it from him. The guys that wanted Elephant.com wanted it for cheap, and resorted to WIPO to get it. The Rams offered an insulting 2500 for the name Rams.com. He is not guilty of anything but maximizing his ROI.

Yes, he should pay back the people he didn't pay, including me, but I am not going to sit around and hate on him for life. It is not healthy.

This thread should probably be locked. Not deleted, but locked.

If there is ever any other scandal involving Dicker it can always be linked to for reference from another new thread, but nothing 'new' has been added to it for years.

•••
wow thats a lot of hate

maybe you should have acquired hatred . com
when it was available

clear your thought
my friend
nothing good will come from hate

Maybe you should see the pain in many people that had there whole amount of money taken. Keep your personal comments about me to yourself if you have nothing to say about this FRAUD DICKER ... not your opinion about why I cant stand him..The facts are the facts and they allow this low life to be interviewed on ESPN .. GET SERIOUS frank and nothing good comes from people doing nothing and letting this happen to others over and over

•••
This thread should probably be locked. Not deleted, but locked.

If there is ever any other scandal involving Dicker it can always be linked to for reference from another new thread, but nothing 'new' has been added to it for years.

They should lock this thread and not delete. I agree, because the Shane that started this is no better..Just keep an eye on Dicker and it can start up on any thread

•••
Maybe you should see the pain in many people that had there whole amount of money taken. Keep your personal comments about me to yourself if you have nothing to say about this FRAUD DICKER ... not your opinion about why I cant stand him..The facts are the facts and they allow this low life to be interviewed on ESPN .. GET SERIOUS frank and nothing good comes from people doing nothing and letting this happen to others over and over
So you are the only one that is allowed to insult anyone? Interesting. I say @DomainGist is right, lock this thread up.

•••
Thread needs to stay open, reasons for that given earlier.

New victims may come forward, legal action may occur, there may be criminal charges. Has anyone wondered if Dicker is a puppet of organised crime, given his involvement in the shady organised business of mugshot websites?

•••
And it would be really interesting to see how bankruptcy proceedings would handle Dicker's domains, for anyone that followed the HeidiPowell.com bankruptcy debate.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Why did he deactivate his Facebook account?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back