Dynadot

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
"It’s not the difficulty a man faces, but how he carries himself in the face of difficulty, which matters."
– Frank Shilling

•••
SirDrago,

My post wasnt meant to be an attack on yours, I was just quoting that one bit about the news hitting the real press.
I agree with all you said, except the last part.
Everyone here is being regulated already... By thieves liars and fake industry icons. So either way bro we're effed.
But we have all tried to self regulate and overall have done a pretty good job of it.
There have been some scammers, but they have mostly been hit and run.
Like I posted in the hookboxs WTF is wrong with this industry, https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...with-this-industry.884457/page-2#post-5050113 this is still a pretty good place to work, with plenty of decent humans.

Peace,
Cy

•••
SirDrago,

My post wasnt meant to be an attack on yours, I was just quoting that one bit about the news hitting the real press.
I agree with all you said, except the last part.

But we have all tried to self regulate and overall have done a pretty good job of it.
There have been some scammers, but they have mostly been hit and run.
Like I posted in the hookboxs WTF is wrong with this industry, https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...with-this-industry.884457/page-2#post-5050113 this is still a pretty good place to work, with plenty of decent humans.

Peace,
Cy

Cy,
I didn't take it as an attack whatsoever bro, no worries.
But I have to say something about your comment "There has been some scammers"
Thanks to @Adam Dicker sh!t is about to hit the fan and those "SOME" are about to multiply and their not going to be happy with him.

Some of us have been doing our own homework ;)

•••
FYI,

AD is still posting on FB, mostly mundane stuff, nothing about The Situation, though.

•••
I retract my statement.
Prepare for war, folks.

SB... SB... SB...

This still doesnt change my opinion of Domaining as a whole.
Good luck to all involved, I hope everyone gets what they deserve.

Peace,
Cy

•••
this.png

•••
•••
•••
Were waiting Shane, fml I want facts. Contact your superior, assemble the army and take this whole damn country over.. God Bless America

•••
•••
•••

Attachments

• joel.reinhardt.jpg
    joel.reinhardt.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 19
•••
Would anyone be interested in donating to a GoFundMe campaign to get this taken care of?

Someone posted about it earlier.

Shane, Let the law handle this.
And the media.

•••
Shane, Let the law handle this.
And the media.

I've emailed a lawyer to represent anyone. I'll get a quote then setup a campaign.

•••
I've emailed a lawyer to represent anyone. I'll get a quote then setup a campaign.

I'm playing golf tomorrow with 7 lawyers who I've done business with for over 12 years, I'll PM you tomorrow.
Let the bombs drop...

•••
I'm playing golf tomorrow with 7 lawyers who I've done business with for over 12 years, I'll PM you tomorrow.
Let the bombs drop...

Thanks. I'll shoot you my email via PM.

•••
I thought the gist of it was "Remove your posts, get paid"

•••
•••
From Shane's blog

Are you continuously shuffling the deck, Adam? I think so.

G’night, Adam.
P.S. There will be a part 2.

Is part 2 the gofund me thing?

Don't know. I doubt it. All he had to do was refund the money and it would have been settled.

^THAts not what you said previously.^

Tell us about the other scammers..

Spill the beans. We want to know the truth

I am far from condoning Adam's actions, I am questioning Shanes

Did Shane promise a part 2 by Friday ?

•••
From Shane's blog

Are you continuously shuffling the deck, Adam? I think so.

G’night, Adam.
P.S. There will be a part 2.

Is part 2 the gofund me thing?

Don't know. I doubt it. All he had to do was refund the money and it would have been settled.

^THAts not what you said previously.^

Tell us about the other scammers..

Spill the beans. We want to know the truth

I am far from condoning Adam's actions, I am questioning Shanes

Did Shane promise a part 2 by Friday ?

He didn't say which "Friday" your just going to have to take a number and have a seat. Thank you for your patience...

•••
I wonder if he paid the lawyer.

•••
It looks like it was directed directly at SB, as it mentions him as the OP.

SB,
Why is the date redacted?

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back