Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good job! congrats!
 
2
•••
Sold F/i/s/s/i/o/n .io

Sale venue: GoDaddy
Listing type: Not listed
Seller: Me
Asking price: $1499
Sale price: $1499
Purchase price: About $30 .. hand registered 2-3 months ago
Details: Buyer sent an inquiry through GoDaddy Domain Buy Service. Initial Offer: $350. Countered with $1499. My first 4 figure sale.
I got the same guy emailing me for my .IO name. Told them high 4 figs. Yours was a solid sale and a fair price. Congrats.
 
3
•••
I have
Yfr and
774 in io
 
1
•••
Picked up this one ...paypro/io.......... used to be a payment system of some kind. Someone paid $905 for it on flippa a year ago, but then let the domain expire.
 
3
•••
0
•••
1
•••
np_dot_io.jpg
 
1
•••
Ok well nice grab. I only ask because I backordered it months ago and it was days from dropping. Good pick up and best of luck with it!
 
0
•••
  • I have MyTECH.io and here i found the 42,300 results why is a valuable domain... I count up to 17 pages with companies and services having this specific name on it. Anyway I set up a very low reserve even if I think the value is higher, hopefully will sell.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
urd.io
 
1
•••
Ok well nice grab. I only ask because I backordered it months ago and it was days from dropping. Good pick up and best of luck with it!
Thanks!
 
0
•••
1
•••
Sold F/i/s/s/i/o/n .io

Sale venue: GoDaddy
Listing type: Not listed
Seller: Me
Asking price: $1499
Sale price: $1499
Purchase price: About $30 .. hand registered 2-3 months ago
Details: Buyer sent an inquiry through GoDaddy Domain Buy Service. Initial Offer: $350. Countered with $1499. My first 4 figure sale.

Congrats. I have had good luck selling a good amount of these, but have not cleared $700 on one yet,I am also hoping for a $$$$ sale as well.

I just sold another .IO tonight for $400,and will announce it in the reported sales thread once payment is made
 
6
•••
Congrats. I have had good luck selling a good amount of these, but have not cleared $700 on one yet,I am also hoping for a $$$$ sale as well.

I just sold another .IO tonight for $400,and will announce it in the reported sales thread once payment is made
If you don't mind sharing how/where you sold it, I would appreciate it.:)
 
1
•••
I have my first and only .io listed on Flippa. It has a bid of $1k, but looking for more at the moment.
PlayList.io
 
1
•••
0
•••
That is going quite well. Is it close to the reserve price?
It is still a little bit off. We will see how it goes as it ends on Wednesday.
 
1
•••
3
•••
Just bought my first ever .io name after spying it on the deleted list:

Horsepower dot io

Am I on the right track here? I did a lot of scanning and reading what types of names sell best in .io and this one seems to fit the criteria.
 
2
•••
I've sold them via Godaddy & Voodoo Parking,this most recent one was via Voodoo
When you say GoDaddy, do you mean GoDaddy auction, or through a premium listing?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back