Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
T-Shirts (.) io

Acquired a bit ago before Hanes bought T-shirts (.) store for around $30k ;)
 
1
•••
T-Shirts (.) io

Acquired a bit ago before Hanes bought T-shirts (.) store for around $30k ;)
I'd never type t-shirts.store, ever... Can any domain genius say that that was a good move? That's even terrible brand management. If I had that job, I would have saved Hanes $30k, and just took a vacation on a boat with a bunch of sexy naked chicks.....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
deleted: that stupidity shouldn't be brought up.
 
0
•••
snowleopard . i o

I may buy more .io in the future, I got this one for vanity because it's my favorite animal. I will use it for email forwarding for now.
 
1
•••
Grr (.) io ;)
 
4
•••
eStorage.io
EnergyStorage.io
 
1
•••
0
•••
Just listed @ Flippa:
MPEG.jpg


https://flippa.com/6585207-mpeg-io
 
0
•••
Hey Guys,

What do you think of the following names:
842.io
847.io
849.io
984.io
548.io
487.io
083.io
841.io
048.io
081.io
080.io

Thanks in advance! :)
 
1
•••
Hey Guys,

What do you think of the following names:
842.io
847.io
849.io
984.io
548.io
487.io
083.io
841.io
048.io
081.io
080.io

Thanks in advance! :)

Looks like NNN.io's to me :) Sorry, couldn't help myself... More seriously, is there a market for those (I really don't know)? Not that interested in .IO (nothing against it either), but isn't it more of a techie extension, meaning it kinda requires a techie KW to go with it? Sure would hate to pay renewals on those...
 
2
•••
NNN io are sold out and *some* have sold for good prices (500 went for $510) others that are good patterns are going unsold at flippa, like 711 877 - which is OK I'd rather see them unsold than UNDERsold. They will increase in value over time. Look for techy endusers in those area codes : smile :

The leading zeros never made sense to me though, your 080 is OK since is a repeater. I have several NNN as well, area codes will be my target, but I bought with that in mind.

The NNN io thread was closed after the BuyOut but you can see it here:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/nnn-io-countdown-to-zero.893724/
 
2
•••
Hey Guys,

What do you think of the following names:
842.io
847.io
849.io
984.io
548.io
487.io
083.io
841.io
048.io
081.io
080.io

Thanks in advance! :)

NNN.io's without '4' sell for $xxx..

500.io sold for 510 USD in May at Flippa!

Good luck
 
0
•••
Googler.io anybody? PM me
 
0
•••
Only .io domains I own are

vrpoker.io
pokervr.io
 
1
•••
Another of mine;

Steep.io
 
0
•••
Got desperate and put Rac.io at Flippa auction... got a lot of views and watchers in 24 hours without any marketing!
 
0
•••
Any good .io sales in the last time? What are your ones if you sold any ..?
 
0
•••
cmj.io // personal domain
gins.io
 
0
•••
Now only left with
i0.png


need to buy some.
 
1
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back