Dynadot

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm selling my LLL.io is anyone is interested - see my signature

•••
I have two .io domains. Waiting for prices to rise some.

HBC.io
HQM.io

•••
Umm seriously *.io need to do much better more in market value. The LLL still not going anywhere yet.

•••
dnl.png

Database Network Liaison,Domain Name Lookups,Domain Name Laws,Domain Name Lawyer,Domain Name Limited,DN logo ,Domain Name Listing.etc

Last edited:
•••
Happy Monday to All :)
PremiumDomains.IO
Great to showcase your portfolio of .IO domains
or
Develop the tech for smarter PremiumDomains search

Good Luck with all your .IO investments. They sure are assets & in demand by entrepreneurs/tech community

•••
Hello All :)

Here is a list of my .io domains:

1. Flashpay.io
2. SeedFunding.io
3. TechFunding.io
4. KickstartFund.io
5. TechMarketplace.io
6. TechWork.io
7. TechGlobal.io

Still thinking whether to keep them or sell them off now. Currently in talks with some brokers as well but not sure if I should develop it further. Either way, I hope this extension stays for a very long time and becomes more valuable in the near future :) Good luck everyone!

•••
Hello All :)

Here is a list of my .io domains:

1. Flashpay.io
2. SeedFunding.io
3. TechFunding.io
4. KickstartFund.io
5. TechMarketplace.io
6. TechWork.io
7. TechGlobal.io

Still thinking whether to keep them or sell them off now. Currently in talks with some brokers as well but not sure if I should develop it further. Either way, I hope this extension stays for a very long time and becomes more valuable in the near future :) Good luck everyone!
You may want to wait on selling these because two word .io's don't sell for very much right now. Might as well hold onto them for now and hope an end user comes your way. Just my two cents...Best of luck with the names!

•••
Ive got gerald.io is there any value to this name?

•••
Ive got gerald.io is there any value to this name?
For sure, pretty much just to guys named Gerald. To get a good price you may just have to wait for a coder named Gerald to come around wanting his name in the .io though. But if you want to try and make a sale happen rather than wait for it to come to you I'd suggest searching on github for users named Gerald and emailing them asking if they'd like to buy it from you. You're bound to find a few guys that will be interested. Go here to view the search results: https://github.com/search?q=gerald&type=Users&utf8=✓

•••
@jstenn13 jinx! : wink : thou I didn't give the direct github link, that's vastly more helpful
https://www.namepros.com/threads/gerald-io.984744/

kudos to @Mattbrode for venturing to join us here - this is where you'll get the lowdown on IO

I have two months before my first IO are due for renewal, was hoping the NNN would be selling better also, I figured the LLL would take a while

•••
MXC.io sold foe $10k according to Namebio? Check fact please.

•••
The domain was listed as make offer/buy now.

•••
I have a couple of LLL

HBC & HQM

•••
•••
•••
•••
Well hey I guess sometimes you just get lucky. Hopefully this was a legitimate sale as it could be good for all of us holding LLL's. This is probably a very rare, isolated sale though...

•••
You may want to wait on selling these because two word .io's don't sell for very much right now. Might as well hold onto them for now and hope an end user comes your way. Just my two cents...Best of luck with the names!

Thanks for your advice @jstenn13 . Appreciate your honest thoughts and I'm thinking of either that or reducing my asking price because I do intend to sell off at least half of these domains because I also have a few .at domains now.. Just trying to find end-users now but not sure how to 'pitch' to them without being intrusive, etc.

•••

I'm sure this is a fake sale; this user has been spamming on my auctions and had to get them removed from flippa.

•••
Robo.io sold on 17-11-2016 for $4051 is again relisted on flippa.

•••
•••
Do LLL.io and NNN.io have any liquid value? I have an LLL.io and wondering if it's worth renewing.

•••
•••
Do LLL.io and NNN.io have any liquid value? I have an LLL.io and wondering if it's worth renewing.

Don't renew.. check Flippa, a lot of LLL.io sell for $10-30.. i.e less than regfees

•••
c64.io
spares.io
freevideos.io and freevideo.io
fbook.io
searchengine.io

Taking offers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back