Introduce yourself in 5 sentences...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
My name is Shane Bellone. I am a 27 year old full-time domain investor who currently lives in Connecticut. I grew up here but I have also lived in a few states around the country. I'm about to graduate with my bachelor's degree and will be starting on my master's degree in the fall. You can typically find me rock climbing or drinking tequila.

Your turn.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Shane, you don't look 27 years old; you look more like in your early $30's. Must be the tequila? :)

•••
Shane, you don't look 27 years old; you look more like in your early $30's. Must be the tequila? :)

Nah, it's not the tequila. It's the money.

•••
I think the domaining uneversity, makes you look older :)

•••
Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi . . .oh wait, lemme start again.

My name is usernamex. I am older than @Shane Bellone and younger than @iowadawg. I currently live online, and occasionally do things IRL and am almost always joking. You can typically find me reverse-engineering food preparation, conversing with my pampered kitteh, or seasonally watching my beloved Colorado Avalanche. I like to make up my own smilies so I can express accurate emotion : silly grin :

Where's my thermos?

•••
Hello, My name is Dashawn Rollins. I just turned 30 (May 8th) and recently did 10 years in the U.S. Navy (Intel). I currently reside in Atlanta with my fiancee and two young boys. I love networking with other domainers to make magic happen for both parties (so let's network :D). I've been domaining a little under a year and plan to learn more from smart domainers like you all as well as from my mistakes and make plenty money doing so B-).

•••
I'm David. I buy the odd domain here and there and sell one just as offen. I live and work in London England. I read Namepros more for entertainment than education. I like MMA.

•••
I'm Viljami. I'm a delinquent. I love domaining than anything else (my GF is quite ok, too). Wild, wild west, my kind of industry. Crazy.

•••
My name is Candace Cooke. I’m mid-thirties and I’m from Trinidad (in the Caribbean). So yeah, I’m an island girl but I currently live in the BK (Brooklyn, NY). I hold a B.S and M.S in Chemistry; I was a Chemist and then a Chemistry teacher. These days I’m a stay-at-home mom to my very active toddler. I like domaining because it challenges me to the core. I’m religious, yet I can still be found doing anything (legal) that involves me laughing and having a good ‘ole time.

•••
- My name is Dominic Belley and I'm 39 years old.
- I was born in Sorel-Tracy but I'm now living in Sainte-Julie a small town just south of Montreal Island in Canada.
- I speak french and work as an IT project manager and VB.NET/SQL server developer.
- I play ice hockey in the winter and ball hockey in the summer.
- Don't invite me to eat at your place, its too complicated, I am allergic to fish, seafoods, nuts, almost every fruits and discovering new allegies as days pass.

•••
My name is Tim, 31 years old and I am from the Netherlands.

I started domaining at the end of january with dollar signs in my eyes.

On my fifth day, I regged a bunch of .ninja domains, which shows how little I prepare before I start something (I learned a lot after that point and actually earned back my investment recently).

I have a day time job in online marketing and see domaining as something on the side, which is why I take little risk in investing (the dollar signs in my eyes are gone luckily).

I bought a house last year, so the next personal step would be marrying my girlfriend or have kids.

•••
Thanks for starting this thread Shane!

My name is Mitch Watkins, I'm 24 years old and live in New York. I have worked in the domain name industry since 2014, holding roles on both the agency side working with multiple domain name clients, as well as in-house for a domain name registry operator. I have been domain investing individually since February of this year, and I'm looking forward to honing my skills, getting better every day, and selling more. I'm a die-hard sports fan, fantasy football enthusiast, guitar player, snowboarder, professional relaxer, husband, craft beer lover, and life adventurer. I hold a B.A. in Communications and PR from Arizona State University.

•••
My name is Andy, I am 34 and live in Dunfermline, Scotland (north of Edinburgh). I have been married to my beautiful wife Claire for almost 4 years and we are expecting our first child together on the 7th July. I have a son and a daughter to a previous and a 12 y/o step-son. I work full time as an operations supervisor in the shipping industry but have an interview tomorrow to go back to college to study Interactive media, including web and app development. My dream is to be my own boss......one day!

•••
My name is Jeffrey. I live in the beautiful pacific northwest on Newman Lake, in Washington State! My better half is pregnant and we are expecting our first child around thanksgiving! I'm an entrepreneur who enjoys building businesses. I'm the founder of a glass blowing school, owner of a precious metals company, crypto-currency day trader, and learning about domain investing!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back