IT.COM

Hello Everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kraman.157

Top Member
Impact
Hello Everyone!

I hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, which I successfully completed in 2011, followed by a Master's degree in Product Design & Development, obtained in 2013, both from esteemed institutions in India. After completing my Master's degree, I gained valuable experience as a project officer in India until mid-2014. I undertook diverse responsibilities in this role, including project management activities and research work focusing on subjects such as heat pipe and thermosyphon.

Between mid-2014 and mid-2016, I embarked on a Ph.D. program in thermal engineering in India; unfortunately, due to personal reasons, I made the decision to discontinue the program. Additionally, from 2011 to 2016, I engaged in freelance work in the Link Building domain, taking on projects as per their specific requirements.

From mid-2016 until the end of 2020, I served as an assistant professor at a renowned university in India, specializing in mechanical and automobile engineering. During this period, I also actively participated in logo design contests on platforms such as NamePros, where I achieved notable success starting in 2016.

Driven to broaden my skill set, I pursued an MBA degree in the United States, which I completed with distinction in mid-2022. Currently, I am actively seeking part-time or full-time employment opportunities and would highly appreciate any job offers, referrals, or leads that are in line with my qualifications and aspirations.

Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back