Dynadot

interviews Interview With The Expert | Featuring Bhanu Madala!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
When did you start your domaining journey/career? Was it something you were looking for to make extra money? Was it found by accident? Tell us more.

I started my Domaining career in 2007 and I started along with my partner and his name is Sathya Yalamanchili.....

What has been your greatest domain sale to date? Can you disclose the name? If not, can you disclose the overall profit you made on the domain name? How did you acquire that domain name initially?

I have sold lot of domains. Most of them are premium domains. When it comes to profit I earned lot of profit by selling....

What are your thoughts on hand registering a domain name?

They have value but all we need to do is get the right keywords. I personally feel that the brandable domain market will...

A big thank you to @Bhanu Madala !!

Read Full Interview Here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
interesting and inspiring also.

•••
•••
nice work omar - hope you're good too :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
it's articles like this that keep me motivated. Good advice on holding onto some names. I've looked back at a few domains I let drop due to overall interest like LLLL.com's. Now 4 of them would have sold for around 2k each!

Shorter, brandable .com's seem to be a surer investment!

•••
it's articles like this that keep me motivated. Good advice on holding onto some names. I've looked back at a few domains I let drop due to overall interest like LLLL.com's. Now 4 of them would have sold for around 2k each!

Shorter, brandable .com's seem to be a surer investment!

I am glad that this interview helped you stay motivated! It also motivates me to see the success of others.

I sold of some LLLL.com's for way to cheap some months ago. It happens...gatta keep going though!

-Omar

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back