IT.COM

An interview with the seller of 4G.com - Bhanu Madala

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Here is an interview with the seller of 4G.com, Bhanu Madala:

1. When did you start your domaining journey/career? Was it something you were looking for to make extra money? Was it found by accident? Tell us more.

I started my Domaining career in 2007 and I started along with my partner and his name is Sathya Yalamanchili. Initially we started it as a fun hobby and later on we took it seriously after making some great money initially.

2. What are the key factors that help you determine whether or not a domain name is worth purchasing?

Right now, I am focusing on number domains only and we have a portfolio of 6000 7 Numbers. When it comes to numbers I usually see how easily we can remember them. When it comes to non numerical domains, I try to make sure that it should be attached to premium products. Like VillasAuctions.com and VillasAuction.com which i am asking for 80K. More than just the age of the domain, I see how important that word is in our day to day life.

The complete interview may be found here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
but I think 4G.com was premium when they bought it for sure .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back