interviews Interview With The Expert | Featuring Daniel Levi

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1,602
Daniel-Levi-Interview-With-The-Expert-8-pic.jpg


After days of going back and forth, I finally settled on a brand name. Unfortunately, I found out that the .com was already taken. I emailed the current owner and price was shockingly high. I had no choice but to think of alternative domain names I could use, because I was in high school and cash strapped.

I made $18,500 overall profit on the sale of...

Long term assets should be listed in as many marketplaces as possible. Imagine someone is starting a design business and types in “design” into the Sedo search box. If you don’t have your domains listed there, a possible sale may have just been lost.

Read More

@Willox Perez @TheDomainStore.com
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back