Dynadot

interviews Interview with NamePros member Doron Vermaat

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
Today’s interview is with one of the NamePros most influential names in the domaining industry, especially in the branding niche. @Doron Vermaat shares some of his experience in a straightforward manner, allowing new domainers to be motivated and encouraged with his story.

Creativity and entrepreneurship go hand-in-hand and Doron is a great example of how both play such an important role in this industry.

Q: Who are you?
A:
I was born and raised in the Netherlands but moved to Hong Kong in 2006 as the co-founder of a online recruitment startup. I'm 34 years old and still live in Hong Kong with my wife Fay, daughter Isla and a rescue dog named Pepper.

Continue reading HERE...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great advice
"Don’t hand register too many names, try to buy two or three quality names in the aftermarket instead."

•••
Thanks for this useful interview, Doron and rubencouto.

•••
Nice!! Thanks Ruben and Doron!!

•••
Thank you for the kind words Ruben. Best of luck with your blog. I am looking forward to reading interviews from others within the NamePros community.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back