IT.COM

interviews Interview with Abdullah Abdullah

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
As a way to gain further understanding of the domaining industry, I made a few interviews with some of the top NamePros members.

Their graceful responses are not only evidence of their generosity and noble characters, but also a valuable contribution for the development of novice domainers, as well as a way to share knowledge also with seasoned domainers.

I hope you enjoy these interviews! My first one was with NamePros member "Abdullah Abdullah"

Q: Who are you?
I am originally from Somalia and currently I live in Yemen but business is multinational and I have partners in the US, Canada, and the UK working with me in various peojects. And yes, I am 31 years old.

Q: Do you have a domain name showcase or website?
A: Yes , I do. It is BrandOnce.com.

Q: For how long have you been domaining?

Continue reading HERE...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good read. Hi abdullah, nice to know you :p

•••
•••
Thanks a lot for this interview, Abdullah is one Np member that I would like to know more about his strategy.
Thanks also to @Abdullah Abdullah for take the time to reply.

•••
•••
Waria .. Thank's for the interview bro.. and for sharing .. Wish Many more success to come.

•••
Good read. Hi abdullah, nice to know you :p

Thanks a lot for this interview, Abdullah is one Np member that I would like to know more about his strategy.
Thanks also to @Abdullah Abdullah for take the time to reply.

Good read @Abdullah Abdullah

Thanks for sharing....

Waria .. Thank's for the interview bro.. and for sharing .. Wish Many more success to come.

Thank you all. Good to hear you liked and thanks to Ruben for coming up.with great questions and topics.

•••
•••
Really enjoyed the article. .can relate to this quote. .

. For example, this year, I let drop many 7,8,9Ns, some .info 5N, less than 20 5Ls, but when I look into the overall money I spent in acquiring those names and deduct what I sold for other names in the same chips niche, I still make great profit.

One suggestion @rubencouto
.since your blog is for newcomers (and longtimers).maybe a glossary for some of the domain related terms..for instance..
"Sort domain" "brandable"..

I apologize if already have one..

Glad I read it!

•••
Good and Great Namepros Moderator... @ Abdullah Abdullah:xf.smile::xf.grin:

•••
Really enjoyed the article. .can relate to this quote. .

. For example, this year, I let drop many 7,8,9Ns, some .info 5N, less than 20 5Ls, but when I look into the overall money I spent in acquiring those names and deduct what I sold for other names in the same chips niche, I still make great profit.

One suggestion @rubencouto
.since your blog is for newcomers (and longtimers).maybe a glossary for some of the domain related terms..for instance..
"Sort domain" "brandable"..

I apologize if already have one..

Glad I read it!
That's a good idea! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back