Dynadot

domain InternetMedi.com Appraisal Please!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Vadhavania

Established Member
Impact
What Should Be The Price For This Domain..???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Really..??
I'm Totally A Beginner. This Is My First Domain Ever..
Thanks For The Appraisal. :)

•••
zero value. Max you can get is 50USD. If you are really lucky.

•••
Thats Still Pretty Much Good.. And I Think I'm Little Bit Lucky Too..
Thanks For The Appraisal.. :)

•••
Thats Still Pretty Much Good.. And I Think I'm Little Bit Lucky Too..
Thanks For The Appraisal.. :)
good luck! I've sold even worse domains for 99USD. Don't ask me why but it can happen. If I was you I will list it on afternic with buy now for 99USD and let it expire if I don't sell it until the expiration.

Last edited:
•••
I Will Explore This Option..
I'm New Thats Why I'll Take Some Time In Leaning And List This Domain For Sale..
Thank You For Your Support My Friend.. :)

•••
Netmeds has been take over by jio for a large sum recently. I believe yours is a good buy .

•••
Netmeds has been take over by jio for a large sum recently. I believe yours is a good buy .
Can you please better explain your reasoning? Why it should be a good buy?

Last edited:
•••
Already explained the reason. Internet meds or online pharmacy/ telehealth is a booming field in india one of the largest market.

•••
Already explained the reason. Internet meds or online pharmacy/ telehealth is a booming field in india one of the largest market.
The only problem is that no one think about medicine when reads "medi". That domain has absolutely zero value.

There isn't a record of sales with the word "medi".

Last edited:
•••
That's purely your opinion. Medi represents all medical related industries. Medical / medicine / telemedicine, netmed is a widely used words in india. And regarding value, mediplus ,netmeds are largest offline and retail pharmacies in india the largest unexplored market for internet retail. Netmeds sold to jio in this month for a millions of dollars.

•••
And by the way, internetmedi.com has a valuation of $1368 by GD appraisal and internetmed.com was sold at $2500 by somebody as reported by GD.

•••
And by the way, internetmedi.com has a valuation of $1368 by GD appraisal and internetmed.com was sold at $2500 by somebody as reported by GD.
Oh... GD appraisals....

•••
That's purely your opinion. Medi represents all medical related industries. Medical / medicine / telemedicine, netmed is a widely used words in india. And regarding value, mediplus ,netmeds are largest offline and retail pharmacies in india the largest unexplored market for internet retail. Netmeds sold to jio in this month for a millions of dollars.
yes, is my educated opinion. Anyway, honestly for me doesn't matter if you believe that garbage domains are gold. You are free to waste your money hand registering whatever you prefer :)
Good for GoDaddy.

Last edited:
•••
Hey Bros!
I've Another Domain Registered..
I Think Its Of Good Value..
Could You Appraise This One Also..??
ExportFlex.com. :)

•••
Hey Bros!
I've Another Domain Registered..
I Think Its Of Good Value..
Could You Appraise This One Also..??
ExportFlex.com. :)
I don't see value, I'm sorry.

•••
Godaddy and any other so called valuation tools are useless - this is how new people lose a lot of money when they first start out by basing their purchases on these crap evaluations......

The below is available for a similar appraisal valuation......

jjiuo.com
icn-godaddy-valuation.png
Estimated Value: $1,374 (USD)

Interested in buying this Domain? It's available!

•••
I agree that godaddy valuation might not be correct always and I do compare with estibot. And my personal judgement along with these. Internetmed.com was sold at $2500 is it wrong ?

Last edited:
•••
Internetmed.com sold in in 2011 for $2500 and had a site built

dropped this year and Huge Domains now have it listed for $5295

The above is irrelevant - you need to have a look a comparable sales for "Medi" as a suffix

Medi as a suffix does not have a good sales history.....8 reported sales over $100 and only 2 look to be end user sales.......the odds are not in the OP's favour.......

Domain Price Date Venue
cannabismedi.com 416 USD 2020-07-23 GoDaddy
petmedi.com 133 USD 2020-07-14 DropCatch
insightmedi.com 398 USD 2020-01-18 DropCatch
diomedi.com 103 USD 2019-08-10 GoDaddy
cbdmedi.com 2,325 USD 2019-07-05 GoDaddy
viamedi.com 3,500 USD 2017-10-12 Sedo
smartmedi.com 110 USD 2017-05-29 NameJet
vimedi.com 2,717 USD 2017-04-28 Sedo

•••
I agree with you and this thread answer can be derived from your data and I am not saying internetmedi will be sold for millions but It will be not be blunt zero or no value as being appraised by a member here for most of the domains not only this for most of the other domains being asked.

•••
Also while "internet" as keyword has a lot of sales over a $100 the vast majority of these are aftermarket sales when you break down the figures end user sales are few and far between..... I took the data since 2015 and if you look at the keywords after Internet that have sold they are all more popular than "medi"

Only 10 confirmed end user sales since 2015.......

Domain Price Date Venue
internetcomputer.com 4,700 USD 2020-07-22 Sedo
internetgym.com 1,500 USD 2017-07-28 BuyDomains
internetjack.com 399 USD 2017-02-25 NamePull.com
internetwine.com 611 USD 2017-01-13 NamePull.com
internetcreditcard.com 2,282 USD 2016-04-11 Sedo
internet-filter.com 484 USD 2016-03-30 Bido
internetdude.com 677 USD 2016-03-10 Uniregistry
internetfaxes.com 2,199 USD 2016-01-05 Sedo
internet-profits.com 299 USD 2015-06-21 Uniregistry
internet-ink.com 3,500 USD 2015-02-08 Uniregistry

•••
I agree with you and this thread answer can be derived from your data and I am not saying internetmedi will be sold for millions but It will be not be blunt zero or no value as being appraised by a member here for most of the domains not only this for most of the other domains being asked.
I would suggest the OP drops it after 12 months if he has had no enquiries - it is a close to no value as you can get as the odds of it selling are very very low - no likely sale = low/no value

•••
As a end user ,and investor in some startups , I suggest to develop the site himself if he is unable to find a buyer . As the regulated online pharmacy market has been opened up this year in india. There is a good chance for new startups to compete with big establishments who recently forayed into this business in last month.

Last edited:
•••
As a end user ,and owner of some startups , I suggest to develop the site himself if he is unable to find a buyer . As the regulated online pharmacy market has been opened up this year in india. There is a good chance for new startups to compete with big establishments who recently forayed into this business in last month.
That's not domaining though......that is developing a website and starting a business which is a whole different kettle of fish.....

I'm currently having a site developed and I would not flippantly advise somebody to develop one and start a business unless I knew more about their circumstances

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back